Will you come...

Sakura's PoV ~
I woke up 3 mins later, because I felt hot. I took off my baggy shirt leaving me in only a tank top and my shorts. I went back to sleep about 30 seconds later.

Naruto PoV ~
I arrived at sakura chans house about 3mins later. I didn't want to bother her by knocking so I used the key she gave me. Today is our anniversary we've been together for 5 months now and I want to do what Sakura chan wishes to do today. I unlocked the door. I looked around as I placed my orange and black jacket on the coat hanger. Sakura chans dad wasn't home. He hardly ever is because he has to work two jobs to send Sakura chan through collage but I'll help him when I can. (A/N she has to start collage soon. You'll understand the timing and stuff later on ;] )
I climbed the stairs to her room and quietly entered. Sakura chan lay peacefully on her bed sleeping. I smiled at her she looked beautiful. I went,sat on her bed and stared contently at her sleeping figure. She'd probably kill me for coming into her room without permission but if I could see her in all her beautiful moments I wouldn't mind. "Hey Sakura chan" I whispered lightly and lovingly in her ear as I brushed a few stray hairs from her face. She looked so beautiful and peaceful lying here. Her eyes fluttered open slowly as she quickly adjusted to her surroundings.
"Hey naruto" she said groggily.
"Hey..." I replied
"What time is it ? "she asked
"4:00"
" oh crap gomen" she apologized
"Np."
She shifted her self so that she could fully face me only then to recognise what she was dressed in, a tank top and shorts. She covered herself as fast as humanly possible with the blanket that lay next to her while blushing furiously. I chuckled at her reaction.
"It's not like I'm not gunna see more than that eventually." I commented.
"Baka" she slapped me with a pillow "don't say things like that." She started turning redder by the second. I smiled and laughed at her.

Sakura's pov~
"It's not like I'm not gunna see more than that eventually." Naruto commented.
"Baka" I slapped him with a pillow "don't say things like that." I blushed redder.
He smiled and laughed at me.
"Not funny" I said.
"Anyways... What do you wanna do?" Naruto asked.
"I don't know.." I replied completely unsure of what to do or where to go"
"Well, there's one place I want to carry you."
"Doūko(where)?" I asked curiously.
"A ball in Tokyo." He replied scratching the back of his neck and averting his gaze from me.
"Sure!" I said all bubbly. I haven't dressed up fancy or put on makeup in a while since Naruto told I look beautiful whether I wear it or not. I like the fact that he doesn't care about how I look but loves me for who I am. I definitely love him for who he is but he has a bonus: his dreamy looks which do make me jealous especially when girls look at him seductively but he always reassures me that he won't go after them because they aren't his type.
"So what should I wear?" I asked Naruto as I jumped off the bed not caring what I had on nd heading straight to my closet.
"Well I had baby blue in mind as a colour" he replied getting off the the bed and making his way to me.
"Ok..." I said scanning through my closet.
"Naruto" I said turning to face him, "we have-"
"To go shopping..." He finished my sentence.
"Yup!" I exclaimed cheerfully.
"And by the way we're going for a week." Naruto informed me.
"No problem. Just adds to the excitement" I squealed.
"Aww geez!" Naruto sighed frustratedly as I ran to get ready to go shopping and call Ino to help me out.
"Naruto! I called to him "just give me the money. You don't have to come! Well actually I don't want you to come!"
"Yoūkata(thank goodness)!" I heard him exclaim.
~~~~~~~~~~~~||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\_________
Hey minna.
Hope you guys are doing fine. I'm gunna start a new fanfiction. It's also a narusaku one. It's called Narusaku- a lot of things can bring people together. I haven't published it but I will. I'll try my very best to update every weekend but if not every weekend every two weeks. I start school on Monday *sigh*.
I know this chapter sucked. But Tried my best. I'm sorry if you didn't like it. All comments and votes are appreciated for all of my books. Thanks for the support.
Love moody