Just then there was a loud crash in the room I was in. I turned around and saw that all my three windows were occupied with the heads of each snake.

"God no..." I whispered in a hoarse voice as the snakes lunged at me.

"Kage bunshin no jutsu!!!" I heard Naruto yelling as I turned to my door.

He multiplied into shadow clones as Tenten and Rock Lee rushed into the room to help him fight off the snakes.

"Amaya are you okay?!?" Sakura and Ino called out as they rushed to help me up.

"Do you think you can ssstop me... Uzumaki Naruto..." that familiar voice spoke from behind me...

I turned around and was about to say out the man's name as bits of my memory about him came back.

But Naruto beat me to it.

"Orochimaru..." Naruto snarled out his name.

"Well at least you remember me..." Orochimaru chuckled. "It's a shame that Sasuke decided to go back to being weak by joining Konoha again..."

"Don't you dare insult my friend like that! He went back to Konoha because he's strong and noble! Unlike you!" Naruto yelled out with such fierceness that even I was taken aback. "You're a murderer! You killed the Third Hokage!!!"

Naruto and his shadow clones then lunged at Orochimaru...

(Nervous ends)

*~*

(Nankou Furaku begins)

Naruto's P.O.V.:

Orochimaru avoided all my shadow clones and his snakes pulled out from the window.

"Alright let's take this outside!" Rock Lee yelled enthusiastically as all three of us jumped out from the window.

"Dynamic entry!" Rock Lee shouted again as he took the left-headed snake.

"Haiya!" Tenten used a huge scroll to summon her weapons to attack the right-headed snake.

"Rasengan!" I yelled as I aimed a chakra ball at the middle snake.

"Shit I missed!" I shouted as Rock Lee and Tenten continued attacking their snakes.

As I observed, I realised the center snake is actually a lot faster then the the other heads.

"Take that you reptile!!" Tenten screamed as she chopped off the right snake's head.

"Konoha whirlwind!!!" Rock Lee yelled triumphantly as he managed to squash the neck of the left-headed snake.

Right after they did that, two more heads appeared magically to replace each head.

"The fuck?!?" Tenten and Rock Lee yelled as it then sank into me.

Maybe the middle-headed snake is their life source...

"Foolssss!!! You think it'll be that easy to defeat my summoned serpentssss!!!" Orochimaru laughed as he appeared on top of the middle snake's head.

"Naruto!!!" I heard Hinata's voice calling me from Amaya's room.

I turned and saw Hinata was at the window.

"From my Byakugan, the center snake is the life source! The chakra flow is the strongest there!!!" Hinata informed me and I nodded my head as I glanced at Rock Lee and Tenten, who returned me an understanding look.

Orochimaru didn't seem to have noticed Hinata so that means he didn't know the information that we've just gotten.

"Alright! Secondary lotus!!!" Rock Lee yelled but he aimed for the middle-headed snake.

"Have a feel of my weapons!!!" Tenten shrieked, going for the same head.

"Kage bunshin no jutsu!!!" I yelled as I quickly ran among my clones. I had another clone ready to do a red rasengan with me.

"Kyubi rasengan!!!" I shouted but I jumped up higher and aimed it at Orochimaru who was laughing at our efforts.

The moment he saw me, it was too late as his eyes widened in horror and he held my arm to stop me...

He then disappeared into a puff of smoke.

"Shit that was a substitute!!!" I yelled out and turned to Hinata who was still at the window.

"Alert Gaara and the others! Orochimaru is still out there and it seems he's after Amaya!!!" I informed her and she nodded her head as she ran off...

(Nankou Furaku ends)