"Allison, I have triple checked to see if everything will go right. And I am prepared for the worst, but nothing bad should happen." I said, picking up a strip of bacon, and biting off a piece.

She looked at me in amazement. "Well, as long as it turns out fine, I won't judge you." She said, trying to take more of my food away, but I smacked her hands causing her to back off my food.

"Mine." I said, placing the food behind me where she couldn't get it. "You can't have anymore."

She whined and left the room for me to finish, causing me to eat the rest in silence.

I got up and tossed on my black sdmn box sweatshirt for the cold air in the house.

Going down the stairs, I noticed everything was cleaned and organized since nobody was going to be in the house today, and all the girls were sitting down onto the couch watching a random show. They turned to see me hearing me come down.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready? You need to be down the aisle in 3 hours Sam." Veronica said to me.

I looked over at the time as it read 10:25. "Oh yeah.
I have all the stuff in the car already. Makeup, shoes, vail, and the dresses. If anything, we should get going." I said, going to toss on my shoes.

"You could have told us that. We need to get ready too." Tami said, standing up to grab her shoes as well.

I laughed slightly. "Well, you should have came up and asked."

~~~

We arrived at the church that me and Simon were to get married. I went around the back since I had my dress with me and Simon was not allowed to see the bride or thr dress until I was walking down the aisle.

Tami and the others carried their long mint bridesmaid dresses with them, including some of the makeup, jewelry, and curling irons they were gonna use to make me look like a bride.

I opened the door to reveal Josh, already in his suit, at first confused, but then understood. "Oh hey Samantha." He said, offering to help carry what I had in my hands.

I let Josh carry my dress to my room and closed the door behind him, saying he wouldn't say a thing about the dress to Simon.

The girls filled the room, and had me sit down in front of a mirror, but turned me around because they always loved to surprise me.

Veronica and Tami took care of the hair, Allison and Freya did my make up, and Savannah did both, as well as jewelry.

I felt my hair being picked up constantly and I felt Allison and Freya create small details onto my face, especially around the eyes.

I saw there facial expressions smile wider as they continued, and finally finished within an hour, knowing that perfection was key.

"Can I look now, please?" I asked, getting impatient. "I have sat here for an hour."

They shook their heads. "Dress first, Samantha." Savannah told me.

I sighed, and picked up my dress. They left the room for me to change, and I swore on my life that I wouldn't look, since I knew that my reaction was going to be in a vlog, and it would be wrong to show a fake reaction.

I knocked on the door to let them come in, and all of them had there cameras ready to record.
They made me have my eyes closed, and walk towards the large mirror, and then had me stop.

"Okay Sam. Open your eyes." Freya told me, excitedly.

I opened them to reveal a beautiful girl which I couldn't believe was me. Everything was perfect, from the wing of the eyeliner to the filling of the eyebrows. Then I looked at my hair, it was curly, and my bangs were pulled back, and it looked absolutely beautiful. (MEDIA AS WELL AS THE DRESSES)

I wanted to put my hands to the face, but I didn't want to smug the makeup or touch my hair because it was too perfect.

Tami placed the vail onto my head, and it hid some of the details, but I still looked amazing.

I was grinning ear to ear. "So you like it?" Veronica asked me.

"Like it? I LOVE IT. This is a work of art. You all did an amazing job, and I wished I had your skills to do this." I said, gesturing up and down at myself.

The girls huddled around me and gave me a hug. "Girls, you need to get ready, you have like an hour until it starts and none of you have anything done." I said, forgetting that they were all bridesmaids.

They hurried, grabbing their dresses, and headed out the door to change and do their hair and makeup.

I sat back down into my seat, and looked up in happiness, this was the day I get to marry Simon Minter.

I then heard a small knock on the door, so I went up to open it, revealing Simon, eyes closed and him smiling like an idiot, still in his normal clothes. "Hey future Samantha Winter Minter." He said.

"What are you doing here? You know it is bad luck to see the bride with her dress." I said in disbelief.

He gestured to his closed eyes. "I ain't seeing. I have my eyes closed. I could last any longer not hearing your voice." He said, trying to wrap his arm around me, but failed misably, hitting his hand into the door frame. "Ouch."

"Silly Simon. Don't you need to get ready?" I asked, poking his black Sidemen XIX shirt.

He gave me silly face, considering his eyes were still closed. "What do you mean?" He said playfully.

I punched him in the shoulder gently. "You know what I mean. Now go before you accidentally open your eyes." I said, pushing him away.

"Bye beautiful." He called out as he walked away.

"Later nerd." I said, closing the door behind me.

I sat back down and pulled something out of my sweatshirt pocket, and smiled a bit more just holding the object in my hands.

It had the one secret that only I know about... a postive pregnancy test.

÷Author's Note÷

OMG. YES. I UPDATED THIS. FINALLY BRUH.

Anyone want to cry with me that there is one chapter left? Cause I think I will.

So, yeah. New chapter soon.

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback and see ya!

-TheBaconist