Drabble 80...something. I've lost count. Sorry.

A/N: Welcome to the end of a short-ish hiatus. I am back and I will be writing one shots once more. Are the poems still an okay format?

It was his funeral. All of the Avengers and most of SHIELD had attended. You recalled the sky being overcast, mirroring your mood perfectly. You had not been able to look at Wanda at all that day, just one glance at her and you knew you'd be howling with grief and agony. Just looking at her reminded you of your heartache. Something you were desperately attempting to block out of your life. In doing so, you just ended up feeling numb and dead inside when anyone ever mentioned the silver-haired male. Your brain could barely comprehend the kind, reflective things that were said about Pietro, you were still somewhat in the denial stage of your grief. So, you merely watched each speaker. You remember holding Steve's hand the entire time. Having always been like an older (much, much older) brother to you, it was only natural that when your boyfriend had died, he would be the one to comfort you. Losing Pietro had only made you think more of what your life would be like if you lost Steve too. It was a bleak one. So, you sat through the rest of the service, wondering how long it would take for you to start feeling normal again, if one day you could remember Pietro without your heart freezing over and your mind literally shutting down...