Drabble 12: Stars

Dedicated with @gayboyzayn

Emerald's POV.

I'm in love. I am in love with
Pietro Maximoff. I'm lying with him on the lawn, staring at the stars above. I can feel my mouth contorted into a Cheshire Cat-esque grin. I am so happy, I swear I may burst into song at any moment.

Beneath my fingertips I can feel tendrils of grass. I know at that moment I want to kiss Pietro Maximoff, under the stars. I don't care that I have only known him for a few months I am in love with him and I'm pretty sure that he's in love with me. How do I know? Because he told me. I want to hear him say it again. I want to film him saying it so I can watch the clip over and over again. I want his words tattooed over my heart and mine over his. I-

"Emerald?"

I love the way he says my name, it makes my spine tingle and lips want to form a shy smile. I cannot help but smile as I stare at the star spangled sky. I love him. I feel his fingers entwine with mine as I turn my head towards him. I watch him carefully as he looks at the stars above, mesmerised by their costellations.

"I love you." he says it again. Pietro could sense my gaze upon his face, so he turns his focus away from the stars and upon me, a broad grin spreading across his lips as he does.

"I love you too."

"'I know nothing with certainty but the sight of the stars make me dream.'" he murmurs, bringing his lips to mine.

As soon as his lips connected with mine, I melted into his embrace. I feel his fingers tangle into my locks, tugging them ever so slightly.

Slipping my fingers through his belt loop, I pull him closer, smirking against his lips as I do. "I love you." I say again, I want to keep on saying it.

"I love you too." Pietro holds me so gently and kisses me so tenderly,

Pietro groans in satisfaction as I plant tantilising kisses across his jaw, which is so chisled, I wish that I could take a photograph and keep it with me at all times.

Finally, we have to break away due to a pesky thing called oxygen. We're still in each others arms but instead we have our foreheads together, our now chapped lips inches apart. "Damn, you're beautiful." Pietro kisses me lightly on my raw mouth.

"Thank you." I look at him through my eyelashes.

I love him.

A/N: Emerald is my OC. Don't forget to send in your imagine requests! Thank you for all of the comments, votes and views. 1K views!