Drabble 53: @wilsonthree

Dedicated to @wilsonthree

"Chloe, we've got the sceptre. Retreat back to the jet. Understood? Chloe, understood? Why aren't you responding?!"

She fell to the floor with Tony's voice ringing in her ears. Her sight was marred with red, her blood. Lying on her back and her hair spilling beneath her head like a pillow, she gazed up at her attacker with unseeing eyes, all she could see was red.

A choke caught in her throat, the congealing irony substance was slowly pooling in her chest. She could feel it's presence swelling, becoming heavier and heavier. An added weight on her already laboured lungs.

Despite her other senses failing, Chloe was still able to hear the argument between the attacker and her (younger by twelve minutes) sibling. She was weird and he was fast.

"Wanda, enough!" the male pulled his sister away from Chloe's broken body. "She's had enough." he mumbled the last part, looking down at the concrete floor. Why did he care so much? The girl was SHIELD. Her death would mean one less agent yet, Pietro couldn't bear to let his sister murder the girl.

Wanda Maximoff narrowed her eyes, glancing at the gallen female with such venom. Focusing her gaze back on her nervous brother, she snarled through clenched teeth. "Why should I? She is scum!" to emphasise her hate, when she uttered the word scum, Wanda made sure to press the sole of her boot to Chloe's throat. Applying pressure, the brunette smirked as the agent began to whimper and squirm.

"Wanda!" Pietro yelled, pulling her once more away.

"What is your problem, Pietro?! Why do you care so much? This girl is one of them. She works with him."

There was a moment of silence, he was unsure how to respond. Pietro himself was not entirely sure why he cared so much. Maybe it was Chloe's fraility or her screams of agony that he caused him to stop his sister's assault upon the young agent. "We're here to protect the sceptre, which we've failed at so far. Our fight is not with some pathetic agent. We're wasting our time here, Wanda." he snarled in response.

His sister considered his words for a brief moment before nodding in agreement. "Alright. Let's get Stark." and with that, she strode towards the exit, a malicious grin upon her lips.

Pietro sighed, preparing to zip after her.

"Thank you." a weak voice gurgled.

He knew it was her voice. Swallowing hard he chuckled to himself. "You're welcome." he replied in a strained voice before running to join his sister.

The next time Chloe and Pietro would meet you would be at the epic battle between the Avengers and Ultron.

A/N: Thank you for your request.
Please feel free to submit more imagine ideas!

P.S. Thank you for the views, votes and comments!

P.P.S. Don't forget to head over to the UGOTTALOVEDRACO FAN CLUB. I'm still in the midst of a quest to prove that fanfiction writers have (dedicated) readers and followers. :)