Drabble 44: Another Letter (Part Three)

Dear Y/N,

Please excuse my writing. I can't stop my hands from shaking cos I'm cold and alone tonight.

I'm lost without you. I am, I am wandering aimlessly through this dull world. You gave me purpose and now you're not here. I wish you were. I need you here!

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get angry. It's just that I miss you. No, scrap that, I yearn for you to be here. I need you here beside me. I need your comforting figure beside me at night. Y/N, I miss your lips. I miss your beautiful eyes. I miss your perfect smile. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.

Please, please return to me. I need you. Y/N. I am dying without you. I am an incomplete person. You are my sun and moon, my life revolves around you. I am spiralling further and further off course without you here.

I'm in trouble. I think that I'm close to having another episode. I need you. Here. Now.

I am broken.

I am nothing without you.

Valerian, what I did, it was shameful. It was wrong. I am so, so sorry. Please forgive me. I am begging for your forgiveness.

Even if you don't return. Please just write back to me again.

Just let me know that you are still safe.

I love you . I always have and I always will.

Please return to me my wandering angel.

Pietro X

A/N: 29K...Gah!

I was told by some ignorant fool the other day that FanFiction writers cannot have 'fans' or people who truly admire their work.

Awww, aren't ordinary people adorable?

So, I'm creating tge UGOTTALIVEDRACO FAN CLUB to prove them wrong. Will you help me prove them wrong?

Head over to THE UGOTTALOVEDRACO FAN CLUB to find out more!