Chapter 34: Fears

Karylle's POV

"Good morning my beautiful angel!" she greeted when I went out of the bathroom just right after I washed my face and brushed my teeth. She leaned closer, about to give me a kiss but I moved away. "Why?" she asked. "Uhm by the way honey, lunch is ready. Bakit ka ba kasi tinatanghali ng gising?"

"Anne, about last night-" I said but I was cut off in my mid-sentence when Solenn entered our room.

"Hey Anne!" she called out and walked towards her. She wrapped her arms around Anne's waist which made me frown. "Kanina pa kita hinahanap, saan ka ba nagsuot?"

"Uhmm, umalis lang ako kanina, may binili lang ako" Anne answered and winked at me. "Tara na honey?" she said and offered her hand to me. I quickly grabbed it since I am badly annoyed with Solenn's presence.

"Don't get jealous of her" Anne whispered while we're going down the stairs since Solenn is heading right in front of us. "Ikaw lang love ko promise 'yan"

A smile instantly formed in my face the moment I heard those words from her but at the same time, my heart felt pain. I love her but I know I should end this right away because sh*t! I shouldn't have told her what I told her last night. I shouldn't have kissed her. I shouldn't have let her—.

"Hey K" I jumped when Anne suddenly clapped her hands once to get my attention. That's the only time I realized that we were already at the dining area having our lunch.

"Ha? A-ano?"

"Luhh. Okay ka lang ba? Sabi ko, ba't 'di mo ginagalaw pagkain mo? Kumain ka na kaya. Masarap kaya 'yung food. Tikman mo."

I forced a smile and eat a little, I don't know why but I'm really out of my mind  and at the same time, I couldn't help but glance at Anne and Solenn who are being too clingy with each other again. I hate this scene.

"Bakit ayaw mo akong tabihan sa kwarto kagabi hun?" Solenn asked and placed her head above Anne's shoulder. "We could have done something fun" she added then chuckled before winking at Anne and before glancing at me. I looked down and cleared my throat.

"Sina mama nasaan?" I suddenly asked just to get Anne's attention.

"Naglibot yata. You know, alone time hehe" Anne said as she continue eating. Again, I am so pissed with her EX GIRLFRIEND. Daig pa linta kung makapulupot kay Anne. Nakakainis! "Hey!" Anne suddenly called out making me jump.

"Yes?"

"Wala wala" she said while shaking her head and while smiling. I felt pain in my heart. "Hey K" she called again making me look at her. "I love you" she mouthed. I forced a smile and focused on my food again.

A voice suddenly entered my head continuously saying that I shouldn't let Anne love me, that I should end this right here and now. I'm trying to think about some other things but my fears kept on entering my head. Damn it!

"Uhmm excuse me. I'll just go upstairs." I excused and left my unfinished food. I gasp when Anne suddenly hugged me from behind after I take a few steps of the stairs.

"I love you honey ko. Ikaw lang promise 'yan." She said and clasped her hand with mine. "I love you mwah" she said and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Oo na. Sige na. Sa kwarto na muna ako" I said monotonously, I saw her smirk before going back to the dining area.

I quickly entered the bathroom of our room and locked myself there. I feel so guilty of what happened last night. I hate myself for complicating things. I shut my eyes and bit my lip. I had a shaky breath. I really don't know what to do. I erased my thoughts away as I decide to take a shower just to cool myself down. I really don't know what to do with her anymore. If she only knows what is this I am going through. If she only knows how I am feeling right now.