Our song

Your POV:
Today I woke up and stretched. My exceed Komo was gone and I saw Ella come out of my closet fully dressed. I took a shower and got dressed. I came down into my kitchen and Ella was in here making breakfast for me. "So you became a cook when you were gone.." I said walking slowly. " I've done alot of things (y/n), you just don't know." She replied. I sat down to a plate of scrambled eggs and toast. Then I saw her sit down with an overflowing plate of breakfast foods." See you at the guild," I said washing my plate." Get a shower too please." "Mm...? What?.... Get a shower?.... HEY WAIT!" She said yelling. I snickered as I ran out.
~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~
Natsu POV:
I was waiting for her at the guild. I had a day of fun planned for her. Tomorrow. I just needed to tell her about it so she can be aware. Today was the feminine competition so we couldn't. I saw her walk in, her (h/c) hair swaying behind her.
Your POV:
I walked in and saw Natsu staring at me from the bar. He was being weird so I went up to him and kissed his cheek softly. ( That's your cue fangirls) I swear I could see Lucy eyeing me with jealousy from the corner of my eye. "So.....(Y/N). I was thinking that maybe you and me could hang out tomorrow." He said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. " Sure!" I replied with great enthusiasm. "OOOOHHHH!!!!!" I heard some girls squeal. I turned to see Mira and Ella frantically taking pictures. "Grayyyyy!....." I shouted. " We need to talk about something!" I turned to and nodded slightly. He understood and a grin appeared on his face. "Freed!" He shouted. "C'mere!" Gray and Freed came up. "What?" They both said. "Do a favor please and ask them out in a date." I said pointing. They blushed and did what I asked. I heard squeals as I turned away.
-----Time skip----
It was my turn for the last part of the feminine contest and I was going to sing our song. (Music)
When I was finished the audience applauded. Natsu jumped up on stage and gave me a dip kiss. Everyone clapped harder. I can't believe it!!