A new leaf

Your POV:

I awoke to a dark room. My clock said that it was 7:00 a.m. I stretched and slipped out of bed. I opened the curtains. It was raining heavily outside. It was cloudy but I knew that it was originally supposed to be sunny.

"Juvia..." You yawned. "Something must've happened with her and Gray." Reaching for my hairbrush I brushed my (h/c) hair. I snapped my fingers and I had new clothes on for the day and a freshly washed mouth. I put on my favorite sneakers and grabbed my (f/c) umbrella. I grabbed a piece of buttered bread and stuck it in my mouth. Running out the door I opened my umbrella and ran to the guild.

~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~

I entered the guild slowly, only to be (almost) hit with a flying table. Instead, I quickly punched it mid-air, causing it to spread to perfect sized splinters. I walk in smiling to creep some people out. "Who threw that?" I asked. Then Gray started to shudder from across the room. "That's my cue..." He said and tried to sneak out. I laughed viciously and teleported in front of him. "Surprise." I said and punched him in the face softly. He hit the wall really hard anyway.

"Tsk , tsk, (Y/N). You still haven't changed from when we were kids." Said a familiar voice from behind me. I gasped loudly. "Ell-a?" I asked as I spun around. "Good guess." She replied. I hugged her as tears rolled down my cheeks. "I haven't seen you since you left me in our shelter and never came back!!"  Then Natsu walked in and saw my crying and embracing a random person. "Hey-y umm....(Y/N) who's this.??" He asked pulling me off of my long lost friend. " This is THE Ella I have told you about." I replied. "Oh..."He said eyeing Ella. " Hey my name's Ella-WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'THE' ELLA?" She yelled at me. "Ehhem...." I said, a sweatdrop forming. "Let's see your guild mark..." I said. She lifted up the bottom half of her shirt to reveal a dark purple guild mark next to the right side of her stomach. "Speaking of which.....it seems that someone may like you......" I said turning a bit to see Gray sneaking peaks of Ella. "That also may just be the reason why it's raining outside. *Cough cough* Juvia...." I said.

~~~~~Time skip #2~~~~~~

Ella was staying in my room until I had my new bedroom across the hallway in my house ready for her. Technically though, she was sleeping in my walk-in closet on a water mattress. "There Ella, I'm done." I said walking out of my walk-in closet."WHAT THE FLIP ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream at the figure on my bed looking through my diary. "So......you have a boyfriend....?" She said. "Uhhmm....." I said rubbing my neck." Yeah..." "Well I do too~!" She said. "His names Gray. Remember? That guy from the guild earlier." She said coolly. I socked her shoulder. "It was never hard for the guys at our old school to fall for you was it? I bet they were disappointed when you were reported missing. It has always been hard finding the perfect one for me. Because I'm smart." I said. "Well, I can get a guy whenever I want. I don't want one often. Anyway," she said pulling out a manga." Goodnight I'll see ya tomorrow." She said walking into my walk-in closet. She looked at me and closed the doors slowly to seem creepy.

End of chapter 11. I finally got to typing on the computer. Thank's for 184 reads :D It makes me happy people like my work. I made a reference to my very awkward friend Ella AKA rosenightshadow000