A new day

Sorry everyone that I haven't updated in a while. Family issues ;-;
Your POV:
Natsu was going on a mission with his team and I was at my house alone. For a few days. I woke up and stretched, not feeling the warmth for once. Despair was in the kitchen making breakfast when I walked in.
"Good morning." She said.
"Right back at ya." I said.
I ate my breakfast and got dressed. Picture up top. Also pretend that it's a shorter dress with leggings underneath. Time skip ^~^
I was walking around town and then I ended up at a book store. I spent a few hours there and then got some lunch. By daybreak I found myself at the big cherry blossom tree. I sat down on the bench. Then I read the book at bought. At least, one out of who knows many. Then I caught some cherry blossoms. I carried them back to my house to find a plate of cookies on the table. Despair was probably upstairs asleep on my bed. I put some of her cookies on a plate and used my cherry blossoms to make cherry blossom tea. I put some sugar and milk in it and sat down. I ate the cookies, dipping them in my tea occasionally. Then I went to bed.
~~~Time skip to 4:00 am~~~
I woke up in a puddle of sweat on my bed. I was sweating pretty bad and I had a nightmare about my past. I hopped out of bed not wanting to go back to bed. I poured a cup of coffee and started to make a huge meal for everyone at the guild to have. I made 200 pancakes, 400 scrambled eggs, and 800 pieces of bacon. I brought along six big pitchers of orange juice. I loaded everything into my trailer by 7:00. Then I grabbed the trailer handle and dragged it to the guild.
---------------------------------------------
Everyone was surprised and gobbled down the food quickly.
"Wow (Y/N) you didn't burn the house down or overcook anything for once!" Despair said.
"Pshhh..." I said gruffly and sat down crossing my arms.
I started to sit there and play with my magic. Then I created a small dress, about Despair's size. But, Carla got it first.
"Don't feel bad Carla. Look." I said twirling my fingers. A duplicate dress appeared and then Despair grabbed it out of the air as fast as she could.
"Woah there." I said.
"THANK YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)!!!" She screamed.
"Yes, these are beautifully made dresses..." Carla said admiring herself in a mirror.
"Juvia wants a new dress too!" Juvia said coming over.
I twirled my fingers and the shimmers sparkled around her. Then a beautiful long blue white-ruffled dress appeared. She had no gloves on anymore and her hair was un-curled into wavy blue locks. A blue and white flower was tucked behind her ear.
"Juvia thanks you with great respect." Juvia said twirling around. Meanwhile in Gray world.
Gray's POV:
I was chillin' around and then I saw Depair and Carla talking to each other with matching dresses. Then I saw a sight that I would never forget. I saw Juvia in a long dress that touched the floor and... She just looked beautiful..
No I am not a Gruvia shipper... I am an Isatsu shipper though. Go and ask Madomi what that is. She has wattpad. Her user is Madomi.
ANYWAY:
Your POV:
I was glad to see Juvia so happy. We are great friends after all. Then I saw Gray gawking and I immediately knew that my work was done. I went home after a day at the guild. I pushed open my door and noticed I left the kitchen a pigsty. I cleaned the kitchen, and I ended up cleaning the entire rest of the house. I then put on some more 'properly casual' clothing and went out. I went to a restaurant and ate. I walked out of the restaurant after eating and went back home. I took a shower and then I used my water slayer magic in me to get all the water out of my hair. Then I put in some fluffy pajamas and went to bed.
Hello reader-chans! I managed to cram in 700+ words today. O,O
I would never had been able to do that if it wasn't for inspiration.
Thank you for reading and look forward to seeing Natsu next time ;)