Wear you're heart on your cheek!

Ok yeah cheeky smiles :) continnnuuuiiinngggg
Natsu's POV:
I smiled at the new girl. I could smell an unusual smell. I leaned in and took a whiff. I am bold, yet I am me. She looked at me and punched me in the face. I looked at her and said," You-You're a dragon slayer!"
My POV:
"Yeah. I am. What's it to ya?" I asked.
I turned into him and mimicked his every move. Everyone stared at us. Then I turned into me again.
"What's your name?" I said.
"I'm Natsu Dragneel. That ice princess is Gray. The scary one is Erza. The fat one is Lucy. The blue cat is Happy. (Etc. I'm too lazy to type everything)" He said.
"Great. I'm (Y/N) and my exceed is Despair." I said looking at Natsu and Happy with daggers shooting from my eyes.
"Aye!" Despair said. She brushed her soft, rainbow fur down so she didn't have messy fur.
~~~~~Time skip~~~~~
I put on my headphones and played my music and sang along.
(Play music up top and that's what you sound like)
(Oh and you were at you're house you bought)
You sensed someone was in you're house and then said," Ok, you can come out you guys."
The entire guild came out of their hiding places looking embarrassed. A certain someone came out from under my bed.
"You have a n-nice voice...." He said turning red as a tomato.
"NATSUUU YOU LIKE (Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!" Happy screeched.
Everyone nodded their heads. But, two people by the names of Lucy and Lisanna were EXTREMELY jelly and would do anything to prevent him for falling for you. The might even be Yandere-Chans after a few tries.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? WILL DUCKS ATTACK THE UNIVERSE WITH FLYING BARRELS???!