Extremely Awesome Speech

Brace your self in the extremely asesome speech <3

~

Cioussu! I really really really thank you all for supporting my story at the very end! *sniffs* I really want to make more I mean, yes, my life I kinda boring since I'm just updating story over and over again just to make you guys happy and everyone's blood get excited lol.

I really want to talk about how Adriane and bel got married in the future, how does Adriane confess to Bel and most especially how will be their daughter's life will go on. I really really want to hug you guys right now! As in, seriously. You guys had no idea how happy am I. I mean, I wanted to create a wattpad account last last year and I was like: Che, who needs my opinion after all? But I can't help it, I want to share my ideas too, that's what brought me here. Sorry guys if I'm a little saddest and a psycho and always energetic. Sorry if I have a wrong grammers in this story,

I know Khr had ended now at first I was like: Che, KHR will never ended as the manga. But I was wrong every animes has a good ending on it. Same as my story,it will end even I'm young now one day, I'm going to die. So all Stories, Life, Suffers and most especially ANIMES! ha an ending. Sorry for being emotional. It was just a dream come true. And I plan to spend all my summer for this story since everything will be hard since tomorrow Monday is school time!

And you know guys, who the hell cares about the fanning, followers and votes just to make you so popular! I just wanted to share my opinions and share khr in he whole world! I will make them know it is not just an anime! It's not a life either... IT'S EVERYTHING! Khr is not just about action, mafia yeah. It's about family, friends. You need to protect them with your dying will!!

I will put my best and effort for the other story of mine! We can still chat aboutkhr, fairytail and tsuna and belphegor alright, but sorry if I'm not that active! I swear if I have no homework or seat work or anyyyyy projects I will spend my time to you every one with my DYING WILL! I will uploaded more with MY DYING WILL!

And lastly, I want to say thank you Amano Akira, for making Khr. For teaching is that your family and friends are more more more important than anything else! For enemies, uh.... I still forgive you, even Jagger >3> everyone can change after all! An hank you so much brain for giving me such ideas for this story! You too heart of course I won't forget you hehe...and into other end! Bye bi~~|~

OUR FLAMES WILL NEVER GOES OUT!

VONGOLA FIGHT!!

P.S: This is my very first story! You ask me why? Because i wanted super duper love Belphegor and i make this first becasue I wanted to make my love come back to him again and again x3