Target 11: Princess Who?

After a week, Adriane haven't prepared at all but she continue to train her Nine Headed Dragon. She was trying to discover more of her abilities and what she can do. As days past by, it was killing her. She wondered how can she witness the other's battle? Maybe she can use her dragon eyes, but she was still unsure of herself.

While the dreams keep on haunting her. The voice was more and more dangerous. She tried stopping it, talking to it, but it was useless. She can't do anything about it.

Adriane can say she improved a bit. Every time she'll wake up with that dream all over again, there were no more tears. She thinks it was a good thing—as for now.

Days passed again, time flew so fast that today is the day of the first Battle of The Rings. First up was the Sun Guardian, that means Lussuria will be the one who'll fight.

"A-Adriane?!" Tsuna stuttered upon seeing her together with the Varia. Tsuna's friends stared at her with disbelief. They wouldn't expect that Adriane Tatsuyaki, the normal smart school girl in Nanimori will be an ally of the Varia. Adriane just nodded at him shortly, as if a sign of her greetings.

Adriane glanced at the arcocaleno beside Tsuna, it was Reborn. Adriane smiled at him simply, "hello, Reborn." She whispered, almost inaudible for the Varia won't hear her. They won't like it for sure.

"Y-you know each other—OW!"

"Keep your voice down, Dame-Tsuna." Reborn said and Adriane smiled for the last time, going back where the Varia is.

Adriane used her dragon eye for the very first time to check one's power. By the end of the battle, she did collect some skills that Ryohei used and has. She said every information she have to the whole Varia by the end of the night.

"Impressive." Squalo said while checking the records that he wrote while Adriane was reporting.  "Then as said, you'll be doing this for the next next battle." Squalo added and then crossed his arms. "You may go now. Have a rest."

Adriane take her leave, walking along the hallways of the basement. Unexpected, Belphegor appeared behind her. "Ushishishi, you are going home, aren't ya?" The prince asked. Adriane turned at him, expecting to meet his eyes but met his long blonde bangs instead. "Seriously, fake prince, stop appearing out of nowhere." Adriane frowned but this doesn't stopped Belphegor at all.

"I just wanted to ask if you know those Vongola brats, princess...ushishishi..." Belphegor grinned widely. 

"The—wait, what?" Adriane's cheeks reddened, "did you just called me—what?"

"Flattered, aren't you, princess?" The prince said once again. This one didn't help at all, it makes Adriane's condition much more worst. "I'm not flattered—stop calling me that!" She exclaimed angrily, yet her face was red as a tomato. She avoid his glance.

. . .

"What a jerk prince he is!" Adriane exclaimed furiously as she sat on the chair next to Lussuria. Lussuria's condition hadn't changed at all. He was lying on the huge bed, there were wraps in the parts where in he was being hurt mostly, like the arms and legs. Adriane guess that maybe Lussuria even got his bones broke apart. 

Adriane was visiting Lussuria after the Battle of the Mist Ring Battle. And yes, those battles already past and all Adriane did was to observe, gather information, and do it again. This was the day tat Lussuria was concious though, she already grew fond of him as a friend.

"Oh, darling!" Lussuria exclaimed, "do you know what does that means?!"

Adriane raised an eyebrow and then shook her head.

"That means you are going to have a love life—"

"W-what?! That's ridiculous!" Adriane said, showing a bit of panic. "That jerky prince? I would like that jerky fake prince? No way! He's too full of himself, his creepy ushishi laughs make me felt so annoyed!" She defended. Lussuria let out a flamboyant laugh.