Target 5: Ryuu Anastasia

Author's Note:

This chapter is focused on Adriane more. Well it was only her part. But I promise, the next chapter and so on will be focusing about her life with the Varia.

ADRIANE'S P.O.V

I don't want to sleep and I'm not plaaning to do so. I start to lock the door and drew a circle in the floor which I was fitted on it. I have closed my eyes and I was concentrating. I murmured few spells.

"I, Ryuu Anastasia, the fifth inheritor,
Where I stand is not where I wish to be,
Where I stand is not want I desire,
I demand for the gates to open,
Let me be there in a snap.
So mote it be."

I said. The spell, the spell for teleportation to my world. It can drain the energy I have but I need to settle things there. I opened my eyes and snap my fingers and in an instant, I was in my world.

The scent of the fresh air, I have missed it. This is where my power resides. This is where I keep all my dragons and this is the place, where I can use my full power. This is the place where I really belong.

In the mortal world, there was limitations. I can't fight in a full power or else, destruction. And I know you know what I mean.

"Adriane." A soft voice said from my behind. I looked at my back and expecting, Rie Kaia. She's my assistant and a friend who I can rely the most. She is the one who helps me a lot and gives me information about certain things.

"Didn't I told you to call me by my name when I'm in my own world?" I asked, all I heard was a chuckle coming from her. "But didn't you already get used of it? Yes, you belong to this world but you almost spend your life more in the mortal world." She said and pouted. As expected from her.

"Why did you came here anyways?" She asked but I didn't answered her. She know the reasons. "Oh, is it because of your dreams right?" She asked and I nodded.

She sighed before saying anything, "This is only my thoughts. Maybe because of that voice calling you over and over again, you can't stay here much longer."

"But how can I stop it? If you just knew how it was overpowering and it was enough to make me collapse in the ground." I said. "Calm down and let me finish first." She said and calming me down.

"The only way is to control it, manage it, and talk to it. This voice or let's say...this person was trying to block your presense and the rights to stat here longer. It makes you to pull yourself out to your true world." She explained. She was serious, serious than before.

"I-I'll try..." I whispered and looked in the ground. "Your time in this world is running up, Adriane. Just remember, don't let anyone know your real name." She warned and I just nodded.

One of the rules when staying in the mortal world, never ever spread your real name to anyone in that world. Like my real name is Ryuu Anastasia. Adriane Tatsuyaki was just the second name I used ever since I was born.

This is where I truly belong...ever since I have known about my power and my ability. This is the place where I feel my real power was.

I know everything was quite messy like how can be ADRIANE TATSUYAKI was just a second name even I was born in the mortal world...well the answer is simple.

If you got the blood of a dragon princess. Your real world is this, where I'm standing right now, and where am I right now.

Time is ticking. I need to go, I wave goodbye to Rie and teleport back into the mortal world.