Target 30: My Shattered Memories 1

awaaaaa!!!! Why did i post my last chapter! waaaaaaaaaaa! don't worry guys *sniff* i will make it a happy ending.......

~~~~~~~~~~

ADRIANE'S POV~

''Don't you remember? About us, Varia?'' <----Lussuria

''Ushishishi.....don't you remember your prince?''

''Prince?''

''VRAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! THEN I WILL LET YOU REMEMBER VOOOOOOOOOOOOIIII!'' That mean with a long white hair is noisy....what happened @_@

''Mu~ that won't make any sense.......'

''30 enemies are heading.....''

''What?!''

''I sense some enemies coming'' i don't know them but they look familiar......do i got amnesia?

''Then let's prepare for it guys....let's go~''

''What shall i do?'' I said

''Tsk, just stay here,go and think about your memories.....'' memories..huh?

BOOOOOOOOOM!

I think something hit this...base? How should you call it a base, if i really don't remember anything...

''Tsk, protect Adriane dammit!'' Adriane? Who's that? (remember she has amnesia)..

''....?!'' And they go down the stairs....i just watch them fight.....but more enemies came....about 70?!! i must do something...something...think....

''Young Majesty, why not go and fight also?'' A soft voice said

''Who are y-''

''My name isn't that important, go and fight with them,......''

As i went down the stairs.....

''VRAI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING? JUST STAY THERE AND REGAIN YOUR MEMORIES YOU SCUM!'''eh? but im ging to help you guys....oh well.....As i watch their movements it really looks familiar.....i wonder who.....

''Your majesty, do u want to regain your memories?''

''Yes....''

''Let me tell you something: Your memories are shattered for now, you need to collect those pieaces (3 pieces of memories) within 4 days or something bad may happened....''

~AFTER MANY HOURS DEFEATING THE ENEMIES~

''Vrai! Why the enemies never stopped!''

''It feels like forever Ushishisi......''

''Have you regained your memories Adriane-chan?''

''memories.....ttered....'' i whisper to myself..

''Ushishi...can you do it louder princess?''

''...m-my memories a-are shattered! I shall collect the pieces of my memories!''

''Thats a one big trouble, mu~''

''VRAI! I need to talk to the boss...''

~~~~~~~~

''Boss...''

''What is it?''

''We need Adriane to go to Japn within 4 days...''

~It is a long explanation (sorry just lazy to type)~

''Alright, call that Bronco (Dino) right now....''

''Yes bossu'' <------Levi

~ONE HOURS LATER~

''What is it Xanxus?'' <----Dino

''VRAI! We need your help for awhile...''

''Adriane lost her memories....and it is now shattered. So we plan to let her go to Japan and let her remember all of it...''

''Then it's fine since, it's been a long time then....'' <---Dino

''Adriane-chan, we will miss you~'' <----Lussuria (is going to cry)

''Ushishishi.....if boys harm you, im sure gonna kill them all...'' o-ok? O.o

''Mu~ Good luck to you Adriane...'' is it just me or i found this baby more natural than the others?

''VOIIIIIIIIIIIII! BE SURE TO BRING YOURSELF ALIVE HERE, YOU HERE ME SCUM?'' <----Squalo

'' tsk....''

''Let's go Adriane-san....'' Dino said.... and i just follow...

~~~

''........'' this is awkward because it is so silent between us....

~~~~

So how is it minna?

LIKE

COMMENT

AND

FAN!