Target 26: Show down part 2

''Well....sorry for you. I aready know that...''

''WHAT?''

''Isn't obvious in the first place? Saito-senpai is not as clumsy as that and he is strong! And because he is the 2nd air arcobaleno, he can fly! He have a common sense!''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: Ok guys, it's been awkward because i didn't say it in the first place because i really plan from the start when i reached Chapter 26 I will say it that Saito is an arcobaleno in a adult form. Why? Because it is like this:

The first arcobaleno is a girl named Sakura (with Adult Reborn and the others) but she is pregnant...and many months passed by Sakura died because of her illness and the doctors also said that she should choose who will die. Herself or the baby.. of course, she gave her life to her baby....and revealed later it's name is Saito. (Sakura is pregnant before did Luche, which makes Saito older than Aria.)

And the 3rd air arcobaleno is still unknown...... if you guys asked where is the 3rd arcobaleno that should train Jack in the Arcobaleno Trials the answer is this: The arcobaleno Skull, Fon and Mammon cobine their power so they are able to create a Air one.... which means:

CLOUD FLAMES + STORM FLAMES + MIST FLAMES = AIR FLAMES

Sorry im not good at explaing things...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''So that means he fall of the cliff and you attack him fastly, correct me if im right....''

''hah...a..AHAHAHAAHAHAH! (Crazy maniac) Guess your perfect for being an detective?'' guess im right.....enough chat for now.....and i attack! And my scythe has dying will flames of the air (it's color pink).... this is nought to kill her with one single blow!

Azumi barbecue in 3....2......1.....0!

She is just laughing like a maniac and didn't realised im attacking her....than later one when im going to stab her she just noticed it =_=....too late to block my attack!

STABBED

I stab her....it's too late.

STABBED

She stab me also but it doesn't kill me since im the true ruler of the dragons and when i reach the age of 30 that's when i can die (that doesn't mean she will die in the age in 30 ok? That means she can able to die because if she's in the age of 29- she can not die due to her dragon blood.....

''Che.....'' The barrier has a limit also and it starts to fall down like bricks but i have more time....

''Dragon of the dead and underworld, feel free to make this girl as you're prey....'' and a group of claw of the dragons grab her in the neck, feets, and arms and pull her down in the underground....

''Yes, your majesty.....'' i really know they are happy since they want to eat some dead people....that's the power of dragon of the dead and underworld... and i left in the barrier,.....

''Hello World, it's been a while..... '' <----me

''Ushishishi....welcome back princess....ushishishi...''

''My Adriane-chan are you alright? You have a stab in the chest? OAO'' <-----Lussuria

''VRAI! WHAT'S U WITH THAT  RINGS?''

''Ring?''  As i take a look in my left finger (THE VARIA RING IS IN THE RIGHT) ....it has a ring on it! A dragon! A new one.....so pretty :D

''Well...this rings proves im the worth for becoming the guardian of the dragons *proud!*''

''Shall we celebrate bossu?'' Levi suggest...

''Oh,come on boss....''

''Mu~ Since the wall and this base has no damaged on it....i agree with it....''

''Ushishishi.....ofcourse anything special to Adriane.....i agree..''

''VRAI BOS-''

''Shut up shark and prepare the celebration!''

''YEY!'' We all jump and dance like idiots! Squalo is happy also

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That fight was quick lol! And screw Azumi! Adriane's dragon ring ------------------------>

LIKE

COMMENT

AND

FAN!