Serving thy Master

(Y/n) POV

"(F/n), get me some tea now!" the raven haired master spoke. I made a little bow and walked off leaving him in his room. It was better when we were just teens he would be nice now he's a fuckin ass. He always thinks he's better ugh and his father couldn't be more proud. I rolled my eyes and looked down .... why can't we just be back to normal again.

~Flashback to 10 years ago~

"Sebastian!!" I yelled running away from him "come on (f/n) it's just a cat." "But it's from the human world it has germs" he finally caught me and rubbed the cat on me. "Ewww" "oh shut up it isn't that bad" he giggled making me do the same. I punched his arm and he looked at me "I'm not supposed to be playing imbisul." I sticked my toung out at him; "aww but I'm lonely" "you have your cat." He smiled and looked at the kitten "but your not as fun as the cat." I sighed and hugged him "yes but I have my chores." He shot his head up and spoke "well then I order you to play with me." I shook my head and smiled "fine but it's on you if I get in trouble."

~Flashback over~

I arrived at the kitchen and started to make the greedy master his tea. Fucker. A few minutes later it was ready and I started to walk back. I got to his door and knocked "enter" I slowly twisted the door knob and walked in. That's when I got an idea "hey sebas-" "Its master" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Master, you want your tea" I smirked he looked up from his paper and looked at me. "What are you going on about (f/n)" he questioned I sighed and smiled. "If you want it come get me!" I proclaimed and held the tray close then ran. That stuck up bitch is gonna have fun, I ran as fast as I could through the castle. I looked back and surely there was Sebastian trying to get me. "Stop it at once! I need to work (f/n)!" he yelled from behind me. I giggled and started to run backward "I told you come get me!" He growled and jumped me my eyes widened. And I hit the floor with a thud "fuck" the tea was still perfect. Sebastian was sitting on me and drinking his tea I glanced up at him and he smirked. "What was this little stunt you were pulling off?" "Well what kind of maid would I be if I couldn't bring a little fun for my master." He death glared me as if to say spit it out before I tear you up. "Ok ok I just wanted to have fun like when we were 14" I pouted and crossed my arms. Suddenly I felt his weight being lifted I looked up and he held a hand out for me. "(F/n) i can't play with you I have a duty" "Hmmm that sounds familiar." He sighed and threw me over his shoulder "Sebastian!" "Hush you have been a bad girl you need to be punished." I felt my skirt being lift up oh fuck, I flinched as I felt his cold hand slap across my arse. "S-sebastian" I studdered trying not to blush "(f/n) I said hush you're disobeying me." And another slap. I whimpered "now will you obey me" "yes m-master." He put me down and started to walk away I looked down and held tears in my eyes. "Master" "yes" "have a nice day" he turned back and smirked. "You too my love~" he continued to walk and I looked up blushing even more.

~Flashback to 5 years ago~

"Babe stop working you might be my maid but you need to take a break" he wrapped his arms from behind me. "Sebastian I said no i need to work" I continued to fold clothes. He started to nussle his head in the crook of my neck. "Sebastian!" I turned around and looked at him "come on" he pulled me close. Our bodies were touching but I kept a serious look on my face. "(F/n) don't be like that plus I'm your master you have to obey me" I sighed and pushed him away. "I might be your girlfriend but I'm still a maid and I have to work. Plus I might say the same thing to you. All those papers need signing and those meetings." He groaned "don't remind me I hate that .... oh hey maybe later me and you can do a little thingi thang." My eyes widened and I punched his arm. "Are you fucking kidding me were not even married."

~Flashback Over now Sebastian POV~

(F/n) always turns me on that little maid costume of her's is so short and her little socking. Mmmm damn why is she so attractive her (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. They always shine she's so cute like a kitten. I continued walking to my study almost bumping into my father. "Look up when your walking and wipe that smile off your face." My father spoke in a low demanding tone I gave him a disgustful look and kept walking. He looked back and spoke again "pathetic excuse for a son" I gritted my teeth. And clenched my fists "I could say the same to you father" my words flew out of my mouth. I could feel my father's smirk behind me "that's better." I hated this I hated being such a brat if I was to become king I wouldn't rule the people of hell like this. I'm so stuck up (f/n) has even grown to hate me and tried to make me happy. Opening my door I saw that (f/n) was bent over picking something up. A clear view of her black panties could be seen I bit my lip and moaned a little. She stood up turned around and looked at me "oh, hello master I was just picking up a spoon." She held the tiny spoon in her fingers and smiled as if she was forgetting about what happened earlier. Making a little bow she quickly walked passed me and left. Leaving me alone looking at the nicely prepared red velvet cake with another drink of blue moon tea on the side. I sighed and wondered when would I be able to finally tell (f/n) how I feel my body yearns for her's. Her sides her features just everything about her is so .... intoxicating. I sat down on my chair and tried to forget about her but I couldnt. I stuffed my face with cake but she wouldn't get out of my head. "Damn it" I banged my fists on my black desk making the silverware jump a little. A soft knock was heard at my door I quickly straightened up and pushed my hair back. "Come in" the door softly opened and (f/n) stepped inside. "Master your bedroom is ready for your retirement." I smiled and nodded "thank you please escort me there." She bowed and led me to my room it was dark just how I liked it no light could be seen. The windows had curtains and my bathroom light was off. "Will this be all for tonight master." She was still by the door and I looked back "yes, that will be all, you're dismissed." Just as she was going to leave I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

(Y/N) POV

Just as I was about to leave Sebastian grabbed my arm and pulled me back. Makeing me fall on top of him our faces were inches appart. My breath hitched and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. "M-master" I studdered "(f/n)" I took a deep gulp. His words were so sweet soft and mesmerising. I quickly pulled away and ran out, the halls were surrounded by the sound of my heals taps against the hard floor. I could feel the heat rising up my cheeks oh dear lord I kept bitting my lip. We were so close my hand touched my lip and I shaked my head. No bad (f/n) he's your master plus he's the one who left you I looked down as my eyes started to water. He left me for a blond headed stuck up girl she always was with him and tried to make me jealous. I never gave into it because it never bothered me but now it's like he's trying to take me back and I can't handle that. Just got over him and now he trys to make a move on me .... what the fuck Sebastian.