Don't be a bastard

It's been a week since I found out im having a son. I mean I'm really excited and everything but I watched all of my mother's kids grow up without a father. It wasn't that good but my mother did her best raising us and I'm quite sure that she is so proud of us. I mean look at Rolando he's practically rich even though she only raised him half of his life but shyt look at where that got him. Than there's roman he's in college going on his second year to get his masters degree in law he want to be a judge. Now me I'm doing okay I have a high school diploma didn't get to go to college because I chose to be a mother but I'm doing perfectly fine own house 2 full-time jobs and I'm pregnant with my third child with no support just me. I would say we're doing perfectly fine with how our mother raised us but that is different. Me and my mother are two different people see she has been dealing with my father being gone very well but me I can't do it. Who is going to help me potty train him and who will tell him about females when he's ready to have sex some stuff mothers can't do. I just want Mikey to be in my sons life because I am from the hood and I don't want my son growing up like trey and king. I just really have to sit down and talk to him because if it all comes down to it I'm just going do wat I have to do. I started getting tears in my eyes and thought to myself like well if I can't keep it I'm just going to have to give him up for adoption. I started crying just thinking about it and my phone was ringing , I whipped my face and answered the phone without looking. I said hello than looked to see who it was , it was Mikey calling me and I want to know for wat. I said hello again and than mikey said yeaa renaee we need to talk about some serious shyt seriously. I said ohh now you want to talk to me but you was just faking for your family which didn't even work by the way. Mikey said I know I want to apologize for that I was a little intoxicated so it was a lot going on. I said a lot like wat mikey because I have to tell my daughters every night since your family reunion that no mommy and mikey aren't breaking up we just don't want to be around each other to much. I was crying as mikey said and it doesn't have to be like that I promise you that look matter of fact I'm on my way there. I didn't say nothing I just set there thinking like wat is mikey up to now all of a sudden mikey wants to talk and he coming over here too. I was sitting on the couch scrolling through instagram and something caught my eye , it was a video of angelic and she was dancing and screaming. I called angelic as it rung twice than she answered and said heyy girly girl , I said so wat you on instagram screaming and dancing around for. Angelic paused and said okay I guess I have to tell you about it now , I said tell me about wat girl get me hipp. Angelic said bitch I'm getting married David just proposed to me I'm so excited I can't believe he actually wants to marry me. I said girl yess that's good I'm so excited for you we bouta be on fleek for your wedding and stuff. Angelic said okay boo I'm going talk to you later , I said okay boo as I hung up the phone and set it on the couch next to me. I heard a knock on the door as I stood up wit my huge stomach poking out , I opened the door to see mikey standing outside of my door. I let him in the door as he walked over and set on the couch , I closed the door and wobbled over to the couch and set down next to mikey. Mikey said okay look I'm not going to sugar code nothing I was wrong for saying wat I said and it doesn't matter how much I say I'm sorry but I am truly sorry. I said uhmm I'm just listening cause I can careless about wat comes out your mouth about me because you can't prove it. I paused as I had tears in my eyes and said but when you disrespect my kids by standing in front of them talking about their mother the woman who took care of your child also and is carrying your child. Mikey said so please explain to me why you think that this baby could mines , I said see this is the problem here I'm not no hoe mikey so you going stop playing with me. Mikey said how I'm playing wit you renaee like I have been gone and all of a sudden you pregnant , I said mikey I have been dealing wit king with all this court shyt and out of everybody you going say that you don't think I'm pregnant wit your baby. I stood up as i was crying and said mikey imma tell you right now if it comes down to me having to get a paternity test I'm telling you some good shyt you will regret it. Mikey said regret it renaee look I'm coming over here to make peace wit you but you crying and everything like I'm trying to figure out how to make us better. I said you talking bouta make us better and to make peace do you know that your family and by family I mean your mother calls me almost every day to check on my babies. Mikey stood up and said look renaee I don't know how to fix this problem but I just want to make sure that your okay. I walked up to him and said as much as this is going to hurt me not physically but mentally and emotionally but imma do wat I gotta do the decision is up to me. I turned around and started wobbling away , mikey said the decision like wat renaee don't tell me you plan on getting a abortion cause if you do I'm going to fuck you up. I was crying as I was standing in the kitchen and said no mikey im going to give him up for adoption because I can't keep dealing wit niggas not trying to be in my kids life real talk. Mikey walked in the kitchen and said adoption renaee you better stop playing with me real live you not giving my child up for adoption dead ass. I looked at him and said your child ohh now it's your child wow that's crazy , mikey said yeaa my child you sitting up ready to give our child to somebody else like hell no it don't work like that. Mikey walked over to me and grabbed me from behind and said I miss you so much with your big ole butt and big ole stomach. I turned around towards him as I was crying and said I just do this by myself , mikey whipped my face and said you aren't going to do it by yourself I'm here babe and I promise on everything I'm never leaving you again I will die before I leave again.