Here we go again... More drama

It's been like 2 weeks and iccy hasn't called us or txt or anything about Nitaa (Mikey's daughter) so I told Mikey that when I come from picking up the twins from school I will call her. I was a little happy that Mikey has a daughter now so she can meet the twins because there real excited to meet her and so is Mikey but me I'm not as excited as they are because something just doesn't seem right. I don't know wat it is but iccy should have called us by now because it's almost Christmas break and I would love for her to spend new year's wit us at but imma call iccy and get down to the bottom of all of this. I was on my way to the twins school to pick them up because its Friday and Kaylen said she wanted them to come over so I had to get them to pack their clothes because their picky about wat to wear and wat shoes they want to take and then I have to do they hair to because I dont do dat ponytail shyt. I PULLED UP TO THE SCHOOL.... I walked in the building went to their classrooms and got them and then left out the building and put them in there car seats and strapped them in and got in the car and drove off. I was almost home and the twins started asking me all these questions which I wasn't ready for I mean I love that their smart and everything but they just make me want to go to sleep when they start talking. It's none stop when it comes to them and talking they can go all day long and me I will fall asleep on them but I'm driving so there lucky I have to listen and actually answer back to them. Kah'riyah said mommy why can't we call mike mike daddy , I said baby listen when you get mommy and Mikey age you will understand it ok. Kah'riyah said ok mommy and before I knew it Rah'kiyah said mommy I want daddy , i looked back at her and turned back around and said wat daddy baby listen from now on mommy is daddy and mommy ok. Kah'riyah said i not get it mommy , Rah'kiyah said mommy I'm talking bout daddy mike mike i want daddy mike mike. I said look we can call him wen we get in the house ok , they both said ok and from there the car ride was silent and i was relieved but stuck in thought about the twins calling Mikey daddy and they want to call him daddy they don't want to call him mike mike no more. I PULLED UP TO THE HOUSE.... I got out the car and grabbed my purse and the keys then i walked around and opened up the door and unbuckled both of there seats as the hopped out and ran to the front door with there book bags in there hand. I closed the car door and put the car lock on and walked up on the porch and unlocked the front door as i opened it both of the twins ran in the house. I walked in the house behind them and closed the door and said homework before anyone goes anywhere or does anything right lets get to the table back packs open now. The twins was sitting at the table doin there homework as i was helping them wit it until someone knocked on the front door , i said go head and finish that homework so we can get the show on the road girls. I got to the front door and said who is it than some lady on the other side of the door said its child protection services miss , I opened the door and said who are you here for because if king put yall up to this i am telling you something if you think you goin come in here and take my children you got another thing coming. The lady said miss I'm looking for Micheal Ross , i said he's not here he is at work but I'm his fiance is there anything i can help you with miss. The lady said yess there is as a matter of fact miss the CPS board just received word that Micheal Ross is the father of Nitaa Hamilton is that correct , i shook my head yes as she continued and said ok I came to inform him that Nitaa has been currently placed in our care until her father Micheal Ross comes to sign the papers so she can be placed in his custody. I said are you serious how did she get into yall care wat happened to her , the lady flipped through some pages and said constant bruises and to many trips to the emergency room but she was sent to us last week here it say child neglect and the child said herself she's evil she left me outside all night long for no reason. I had my hands over my mouth in shock like wat was iccy doing to her like no wonder she wouldn't call us back or anything i can't not believe this constant bruises wat the hell is wrong wit iccy to many trips to the emergency room it's she serious. I took my hand off my mouth and said can I get the address to where she is so i can go up there to get her even though Mike is at work i don't want it interfere with his work , the lady handed me a piece of paper and said just tell the lady who she's wit that i said Ms. Gregory sent you and that your his wife and your goin to sign of on everything ok. I said ok and thank you so much and sorry for earlier it's just alot goin happening and on top of this it's all so much I'm just trying to do for these girls so in the long run they can do the same for me , the lady said i understand and it's ok see you have a nice day as she walked away and got in a the car and drove off. I walked back in the house and closed the door and the twins was laying on the couch watching tv like they was grown woman , i said is homework done because that tv better not be on and it ain't done or somebody is getting a whooping. They both said its all done mommy , Kah'riyah said can we call mike mike now pweese mommy I really miss him a lot mommy. I said I talked to him and he's real busy but before you go to bed at aunt Kaylen house I'll call and if I don't call yall call me ok is that a promise girls , they both said yess mommy and than ran upstairs to their rooms. I walked upstairs and went into Rah'kiyah's room and packed up her bag and then I went into Kah'riyah's room and I packed up her clothes in her bag and took both bags downstairs and set them by the door. I went in the hallway closet and grabbed the bead bucket and the comb and the grease and set on the couch and said come on girls who's first come on Kah'riyah so you can get it over wit. I did Kah'riyah's hair in some cornrows in a side ponytail wit pink and clear beads , than I did Rah'kiyah's hair in some cornrows in two ponytails wit some pink and clear beads. I was finished there hair and Kaylen was outside waiting on the twins , I took them outside to Kaylen's car and kissed both of them on their cheeks and said dont forget call if I dont call love u. Kaylen pulled off as I walked back into the house and took a quick shower and change clothes and then grabbed my purse and my keys and walked out the door and locked it and got in the car. I was almost to the child services building but I had to grabbed the papers to make sure that I was goin the right way or at least in the right street. I glanced at the paper and then looked at the building address and said ok down some more and glanced at the paper again and than looked at the building address and said ok I'm here thank god. I parked and got out grabbed my purse and my keys and locked my doors and was bouta go into the building than my phone started ringing. I looked over at the door and it said big as day no phones on while inside the building if so you will be escorted out of the building.