Mother duties awake

I walked away from the door and pulled my phone out my pocket and looked at the caller id and it said angelic and Kaylen was probably right about last night but not another day. I answered and said who the hell is this playing on my phone , all i heard was heavy breathing and i said don't call my phone if your fat throat ass can't speak or breathe and hung up the phone and it called back again and I ignored it because this shyt is starting to creep me way the hell out seriously. I called David (Angelic's boyfriend) and his phone rung twice than he answered and said yeaa renaee how u been babygirl , I said I'm okae I guess but David is someone else using angelic phone number like did they switch it over yet. David said no not that I know of why is something wrong , I said yess David somebody keeps calling me off of her phone and not saying nothing they just breathing heavy and it's really scaring me. David said uhm imma see wat is goin on wit her phone and imma get back to you later ok , I said ok and hung up the phone put it in my purse than took a deep breath and walked into the building. I got to the front desk and asked for the child services department and he told me to go around the corner to the elevator and got to the second floor and the third door on the right is the door you have to go in. I was at the door to the CPS department as I walked in and got to the front desk , the lady at the front desk said is there anything that I can help you wit miss. I said yess I'm here to meet wit Nitaa Hamilton's social worker about her custody and where she'll be placed , the lady said ok hold on take a seat miss and ill let her know that your here thanks miss. I seat down in the chair and waited for her to call me and 5 mins later she called me and I walked in the back to this big room as I set down in the chair and waited for the lady to come. The lay walked in and set at her desk in front of me and said so who sent you here , I said Ms. Gregory sent me and told me to let you know I'm Michael Ross's wife and I will sign off on everything. The lady said ok before we get to any of that we have to discuss the needs and everything for her , I shook my head and said ok that's fine so wat is it that she needs and everything I mean. The lady said we have to make sure she's in a stable home and that it is not wit abusive and irresponsible ppl so once we place her in your custody well have to see how she is adjusting and responding to living wit you all before we can just fully place her in your home. I said I understand and I'm ok wit that and I have 3 year twin daughters and I wouldn't dare harm them in anyway and I just don't understand we spoke wit her recent guardian and she made it seem like everything was fine and that she was in school and all that but wen she wouldn't return my phone calls something told me we should have settle this through the court systems been as though she is her guardian. The lady said yeaa she's her mother her name is Starlett Hamilton she's been her guardian since she was born until she turn 5 and from wat the reports say she started abusing her than and its been trips to the emergency room frequently. I put my hand over my mouth in shock like iccy isn't iccy she set up there and told me and Mikey this story about her sister being a crack head had us feeling sorry for her well me because Mikey was carrying her ass crack head or not. I said miss i was told her guardian that we recently spoke wit was her aunt and that her mother was a real bad crack head and it was this big sad story to go wit it , the lady said I was given the same false accusations until I ran Nitaa's name in the system and that's how I found out about the frequent trips to the emergency room and the constantly locking her outside of the house for days at a time. I said I was not told any of this and I can promise you that you can personally have my number to check up on Nitaa once she lives wit us. The lady said well just have a ever day check twice a week to see how she's doin and well probably have it set up like this until she turns 16 and then if its not needed anymore well stop the frequently visit. I said ok that's perfectly fine as long as nothing happens to her while she's in our care I'm totally fine wit anything that will make her happy. The lady said ok so about her Nitaa has not been in school since she was 6 and she's going to be 10 next year so well have to get some schooling arrangement done for her. I said uhm can we try home schooling her and see how that works since its almost Christmas break , the lady said we can try and if she's ok and its helping than it'll be permanent but if not than well have to look for school in your housing area or something. I said ok that's fine anything else , the lady said clothing she only has one bag of clothes and its about three pair of jeans and two shirt wit no under garments in there are you able to provide her wit clothes. I said of course I can take her shopping no soon we leave here but quick question so she's 9 but her recent guardian told us she was 6 years old and I'm like all these lies for wat its just so much. The lady said yes she's nine miss and she's a good kid so please just take really good care of her. I said no problem I will as if she was my own , the lady stood up than picked up the office phone and said bring Nitaa Hamilton to my office please thank you. I stood up and said omg I have been waiting for this since I found out my husband had a baby girl , the lady walked in and said she doesn't want to come in she's scared to come in here. We walked in the hallway and walked down a long hallway into the lounge room and there she was looking just like Mikey pretty brown eyes and curly hair wit some pretty brown skin. I walked over to her and kneeled down and said I'm Renaee its very nice to meet you , Nitaa said hey I'm Nitaa are you here to pick me up and take me away to a bad place. I said no no no why would i harm such a beautiful girl like you and I'm here to take you away from all the bad places do you like the sound of that miss Nitaa. Nitaa shook her head and said is it pretty there like you , I smiled and said its a surprise you'll have to see once you get there its ppl I really want you to meet is that ok. Nitaa smiled and said ok but there is someone I want you to meet too his name is Micheal but imma just call him daddy for short , I smiled and said wanna know the funniest thing I actually know your daddy and you wanna know how but you gotta guess. Nitaa had a thinking face on and laugh than said I give up how do you know my daddy , I said I am his wife me and your daddy are married and I can tell by the look on your face you wasn't expecting that huh. Nitaa shook her head no and said so where's my daddy at right now , I said your daddy is at work and he's doin wat ppl who have to work do in his field. Nitaa laughed and said so will I be living wit you and my daddy in yall house , I said yes you will and you have your own room and we can decorate it how ever you want wit sparkles and fairies. Nitaa said I dont like sparkles or fairies I like glitter and SpongeBob , I said well once we leave here we can go get you some clothes and some decorations for your room those that sound ok. Nitaa shook her head yes and touch my nose and said I like you and can I tell you something its a secret promise not to tell please , i said i promise to hold your secret in the grave and further on nobody will never know your secret. Nitaa whispered in my ear and said i haven't smile like this since i was a baby , i leaned up and looked at her and said and you know wat that is alright by me as long as you keep doing it and you'll see it means alot to ppl and i promise you that.