Its nice to finally meet you!

Me and angelic set on the couch as I was showing her pictures of the twins and of baby angelic , angelic was in such a surprise that me and Kaylen had kids  before her. Angelic said damn yall really had kids like I still cant believe this , I heard a knock on the door as I stood up and walked over to the door and said boo you ready  to meet your nieces slash goddaughters. Angelic stood up and was standing beside the couch waiting on me to open the door for Kaylen and the girls. I opened the door as Kaylen walked in holding  baby angelic's hand while both of the twins was holding each others hands , Kaylen said oh my gosh is this a dream I must be dreaming I can not believe this. I closed the door as angelic started crying and said its real im here boo I missed you so much , they ran up to each other and gave each other a real big hug as they both was tearing up all over the place. I started crying as I walked over and set on the couch wit both of the twins sitting on my lap , angelic and Kaylen set down too as baby angelic was standing in front of Kaylen. Angelic was sitting in the chair across from the couch and said yess she is beautiful Kaylen and look at these breath taking twins ohh my they are just to die for gorgeous. Kaylen said stinkaa meet your aunt angelic the one I always tell you that you look just like , baby angelic said we have the same name wow and we look alike. Baby angelic walked over to angelic and gave her a hug and said we had the same name and we look just alike I think we're twins , everybody started laughing as angelic said maybe we are I don't know but you are pretty. Angelic said and so are you beautiful so wat should I call you since we have the same name , baby angelic said well my mommy and daddy calls me stinkaa and everybody else just calls me GeeGee. Angelic said okae GeeGee it is , baby angelic got up and walked back over to Kaylen as she got up on the couch and set down next to her. Angelic said so boo who are these beautiful twin girls , before I could say anything the twins was doin there normal jumping around and just acting up because they were sleepy. I said the one laying on the floor is Kahriyah and this is Rahkiyah they is terrible just bad , angelic told Kahriyah to come here and she got up and walked over to her and was sitting on her lap. I was sitting there and I forgot that Nitaa hasn't seen the twins yet , I stood up as I set Rahkiyah on the couch and walked upstairs and peeked in Nitaa's room but she was knocked out wit her thumb in her mouth. I closed the door and walked back downstairs and said okay yall already know its bedtime lets go get upstairs and get in the bed , the twins and baby angelic ran upstairs to the rooms and got in the bed went straight to sleep. Kaylen said boo I really wasn't goin come to spend the night I was going let them get tired and then I was goin take them back wit me but since they all sleep imma leave them. I said that's kool boo but anyways angelic needs somewhere to spend the night just until tomorrow and imma get her situated then is that kool. Angelic said I do not want to be no where near my parents seriously boo , I said okay hold on imma be right back let me see wat I can do about that. I walked in the kitchen and pulled my phone out my pocket and called David as it rung twice and then he answered and said heyy Renaee wassup , I said hey and I need you to come to my house right quick its really important seriously. David said wats wrong is everything okay with you and the kids , I said just get here it's really important and please hurry up as I hung up the phone and walked back into the living room and said okay so I made some phone calls and their goin to call me back once they figure it out. I set down and said so wat are we talking about and wat was so funny that yall still laughing , angelic said I told kaylen that if I wasn't taken I would probably have kids and they would probably be about your stepdaughter's age. I started laughing and said yeaa probably so been as doe Jason is nothing but a insane jack ass so 9 times out of 10 he probably won't be the daddy of her babies. They started laughing as Kaylen said yeaa I'm voting on somebody else anyways so it wouldn't even matter , I said you too shit I've been voting for somebody else since she first met Jason stupid ass. Angelic said wat and voting on who because I want to know and I would love it if one of yall would tell me who it is , somebody knocked on the door as I stood up and was about to open the door. Kaylen said I want to know who boo voting for so I can know if we voting for the same people. I opened the front door and said my nigga David they is in love , Kaylen said yesss girl I was voting for him too we was on the same page. David came in and saw angelic and he started crying and she started crying too , angelic ran over and jumped on him and hugged him real tight and said I missed you so much baby. David kissed her and said I missed you so much too babe like I was going crazy without you and I just knew that you wasn't goin up and leave me like that baby , angelic said I will never leave you baby I love you to death and I don't plan on dying yet so my love is just here. I said awww yall are just too cute for me and it's just adorable now this is wat you call love never give up on each other , Kaylen said yess I needs me a nigga like that girl yess and now boo can go home wit her prince charming and live happily ever after. Angelic got down and said ill explain everything to you later because I know you probably wondering wat the hell is goin on , David didn't say nothing he just shook his head and kissed her again.

*A Hour Later*

Angelic , Kaylen and David was gone and I was sitting on the couch watching tv but I was getting ready to go upstairs so I cut the tv off and then I heard the knob rattling. I stood there waiting to see who it was knowing it was Mikey so I was getting ready to go in on his cheating dirty paying fake bills lying ass. The door opened and I see that it's Mikey as he got someone behind him and they are coming in wit him , I said you must be out of your rabbit ass mind who the fuck is that you bringing in my house and let it be a female I will slap the shit out of you and her don't play wit me. Mikey closed the door on whoever it was wit him face and said babe why must you always act like this , I said act like wat like my fiance isn't cheating on you me when I know you are. Mikey said here we go again wit this silly shit... how am I cheating on you be for real. I said Michael why is your phone always off and second why do you keep lying to me and third who the hell is that you have standing outside of my fucking house Micheal because you just seem to be full of surprises. Mikey said my phone is always off because I know you are goin to keep on calling me and how do I be lying to you seriously lying about wat renaee and do you want to know who she is really. I said so I could be calling you about your daughter but that doesn't matter because it's off and lie about wat you lie about everything and let me go ask her because you just might be leaving wit her because I'm fed up with your bullshit real talk. I pushed Mikey out the way and opened the front door to whoever the girl was standing in my parking garage , I walked over there and said excuse me but who the fuck are you and how do you know him. I pointed at Mikey as he was walking up behind me , the girl said I'm Vanessa im a planner who are you and I know him through business miss that's all. Mikey grabbed my arm pulling me back towards the house and said stop doing this renaee , I said business wat type of business and planner wat type of planner. I yanked away from Mikey and started walking towards her and Mikey said Bianca just leave and we can finish the rest of it tomorrow , she walked out of the garage and across the street and got in her car and pulled off. Mikey pulled my arm and said you just love acting like you a damn fool , I yanked away from him again and we walked in the house as Mikey was getting angry like I gave a fuck. Mikey said your starting to piss me off for real like this is going way to far because you think eveybody I bring in here I'm sleeping wit them , I said like I care about you being pissed off the fuck if you aren't sleeping wit them then prove me wrong go head. Mikey said I shouldn't have to prove anything to my fiance she should trust me enough to believe that I only love her is that so hard to believe , I started to tear up and said every once in awhile you should show it because all this lying and this turning your phone off is really starting to piss me the hell off because all I do is sit in this fucking house I haven't been to work in 2 weeks because Nitaa's not in school yet.