Goin all out!

(4 months later)

So I'm 6 ½ months pregnant now I'm getting really big but in 2 weeks my doctor is putting me on bed rest because I am putting alot of pressure on my feet. My shoulder is alot better I guess the baby doesn't like me being in alot of pain but hell if this baby knew the pain it was putting on me this would be the best pregnancy ever. Anyways me and Mikey are on good terms now but we wasn't a couple of months ago , I'm about to tell yall why and wat happened for me to say all that. Mikey kept denying the baby so it was kinda getting to me and one thing led to another and it caused me to be really violent wit him which I never thought I would be only when it comes down to him that is. So here's how it all happened me and Mikey was arguing because he told me that he was goin to pack all his clothes and leave and he wasn't coming back this time. I spoke up and said okay that's cool leave than matter of fact don't even take your shit just leave , Mikey said and i am taking my daughter wit me regardless if she wants to go or not. I ran upstairs and stood in front of Nitaa and said don't you touch her or I will fuck you up and I'm not playing wit you Mikey , Nitaa started crying and Mikey was trying to get around me as he was pulling on Nitaa's arm and her shirt and everything. I pushed him back and he hit the wall and Nitaa was crying really bad as I turned around and held her , Mikey stood up and said I got something for your ass you wanna keep playing watch this. I let Nitaa go and followed Mikey down to the kitchen and he started breaking plates and said I brought this shit and if I'm leaving my shit leaving too , I walked towards Mikey and stepped on a big piece of glass and fell on the floor as Mikey just stood there. I took the glass out of my foot as my foot instantly started bleeding and I stood up as Mikey was walking towards me , I punched him in his face and screamed "You goin fucking stop playing wit me like imma sucker or something ". Mikey looked at me like he was about to punch me in my face than he walked up to me , he said no you goin stop playing wit me like imma bitch because I don't hit woman but if you put your hand on me again imma fuck you up in here you think I'm playing. I said wateva yeaa I want to see you put your hands on me and I will destroy you in this mother fucker , Mikey said yeaa you think I'm playing wit you Renaee but watch this. I walked up to Mikey as i pushed him and said now touch me I want you too , Mikey grabbed my neck and threw me on the couch and said I'm gone fuck this I refuse to be here and you goin keep testing me like I'm shit but I'm here trying my hardest to be wit you and its just not working so after this it's over. I started crying instantly and said you know wat that's fine just leave and get the fuck out of my house , Mikey walked upstairs as I set there crying my eyes as he came back down wit Nitaa and walked right out the from door. I couldn't even get off the couch to stop him from taking her wit him , I laid on the couch just ready to give up on life and everybody in it but than the twins came running down the stairs. I realized I can't afford to give up when I have two of the most important people in my life who need me the most and who I know will never give up on me so why should I give up on them. I got off the couch wiped my face than cooked dinner and once the twins finished eating than I put them in the tub and let them watch tv while I took a shower and than we got in my bed and watch some cartoons as we fell asleep. A couple of days later I was rushed to the hospital from work because my feet was swollen but angelic had the girls for me , I couldn't walk on my foot at all because the glass cut a vain in my foot so if I put any pressure on my foot it would bleed because the cut was big. I had bandages on my foot to prevent my foot from bleeding again I told the doctor that I have twins and I have a job and my foot bleeding isn't goin stop me from walking or getting around. Anyways I wasn't able to go to work for a week because I couldn't walk on my foot that's how swollen and how soar it was on top of it hurting like hell. Mikey would come by to pick the twins up on his days off to take them to his sister Denise house to spend some time wit Nitaa and to spend some time wit him and his family. I've never met the rest of Mikey's family I just seen his sisters , I never met nobody else and I never asked Mikey why because I wasn't that press to meet them because they wasn't that press to meet me either. I was woken up out of my sleep to somebody banging on my door as I'm limping down the stairs and I finally get to the front door , I opened the door and said why the fuck are you banging on my door never wake a pregnant person. All 4 of Mikey sister's and some guy was standing there looking at my stomach looking all surprised , I let them in as they set on the couch as Denise said heyy its been a while since I seen you but girl I can't believe you pregnant how many months are you. I said yeaa its been awhile since I'm only 4 months pregnant by Mikey , they all looked at each other as Mikey's sister Bianca said so you mean to tell me that you pregnant by our brother. I shook my head and said yeaa wat he didn't tell yall , than I looked over at Denise face and said why am I not surprised I mean so have yall talked to him at all I mean other than you Denise. Denise said my bad renaee this is my sister Trina the one under me and this is our other sister Shawn its short for Shawnise the one that's under Trina and that's Bianca the baby of all of us. The guy in the corner said yall just forgot about me over here they so rude I am the first born I am their oldest brother my name is LaVander its nice to meet you since we never met before. I said yea I only met Denise so its nice to finally meet all yall but I didn't know Mikey had a brother , Denise said so wats been goin on wit you and mikey because he hasn't been over my house lately and neither has the twins or nitaa and you know them my coco muffins.

I said well me and mikey got into a physical altercation and we both hit each other , Trina said so you mean to tell me that he hit you while you pregnant and you let him hit you. I said no see it started off as me and him just goin back in forth about him taking nitaa because she didn't want to go wit him and then he started breaking glass and I slipped on a big piece of glass and I cant walk on my foot to much because im pregnant and I cut a vain in my foot while I am pregnant. Denise said all this happen and you didn't call me because mikey never put his hands on a girl before so I am trying to understand wat the hell is goin on wit yall. I said well take it all back to when it all started when he started sneaking in and out of the house all times of the night , than he started lying to me about everything even the little stuff than he brought a girl in my house and I gave him his ring back. Trina said wat ring so you mean to tell me that yall are married and yall have kids and your pregnant again , Denise said no see yall don't keep in contact wit mikey so yall don't have no clue of wats going on wit them too. Bianca said well tell us than nise I mean because you know mikey isn't goin t tell us he only talks to you so I mean I would love to know wat the hell is goin on wit mikey. Denise said okay so when I first met renaee she was 9 months pregnant and about to go in labor but from my knowledge her and mikey was already going out wit each other. LaVander said so you mean to tell that when yall met you was already pregnant and he didn't have a problem or any of that , I shook my head and said yea because he saw me fighting while I was in the mall 7 months pregnant and he helped me because they tried to jump me. Denise said she has two twin daughters my coco muffins and they call mikey daddy because he was there in the delivery room when they was born they got this house and along came nitaa. Trina said and who is nitaa because im getting confused over here , I said nitaa is mikey biological daughter we found out about her when my daughters where 3 and she was in the foster care and they was about to send her to the orphanage but I guess they tested her blood and mikey was a match. LaVander said a match to wat... did they have the same blood type for him to come up through the system , I said yeaa and they told him that he could possibly be her father and so we got the test done and he was her father so we took nitaa in and we've been taking care of nitaa every since than.