Wow..?

So it's been about 2 weeks that me and Mikey broke up , yeaa we broke up and imma tell yall why because I almost went to jail. After that argument that me and Mikey got into he told me to leave him alone because I kept telling him that he was a cheater and that I can't continue to keep dealing wit his lies and all his bullshyt. Once I said that he was ready to leave so I asked him where he was goin and he said don't worry about it so I said since you want to go than leave and never come back and I took my ring off and threw it at him again. I do miss Mikey but I am just seriously fed up with that bullshit but Nitaa wanted to stay with me because Mikey wanted to take her wit him and she told him no she wanted to stay. I put her in public school so she goes to the same school the twins go to because I didn't feel like making two stops in the morning but I just wanted her in school so she can get her education. Anyways so Kaylen has a job now and she pick the kids up from time to time for me but I just recently went back to work because I had to get Nitaa situated. Angelic lives wit David now but she's over here most of the time because David has to work until midnight so she over here helping wit the kids and stuff like that for me.

*Today*

I just got off of work and I was on my way home , Angelic picked up the girls for me because Kaylen had to clock in early for work and I had to go home to cook dinner so everyone can be to bed at a certain time. I PULLED UP TO THE HOUSE.... My stomach started hurting really bad as I got out the car and locked the doors and walked to the front door and opened the door to all the girls screaming "mommy ". I closed the door as I walked in and said heyy all mommy babies , angelic said heyy boo and they all did their homework so now we was just about to watch a movie or something. I said okay as long as homework is done they know the rules , I walked up the stairs put my work clothes up and got in the shower. I was sitting on the bed putting on lotion and putting my clothes on at the same time. I was done putting my clothes on and I felt like somebody just punched me really hard in my stomach , I got up and ran to the bathroom and started to throw up really bad so I closed the door. I just couldn't stop throwing up and it felt like I was throwing up all my insides and I was so drained like once I finally stopped all I could do was lay on the floor. I laid there for a while and when I finally got up off the floor I just went in the room and laid on my bed and held my stomach really tight because it was hurting really bad. I didn't want to tell nobody about me throwing up and my stomach hurting really bad because I thought it was probably a stomach virus or something and it will go away with the proper treatment. I laid there holding my stomach thinking about Mikey being here because he would have took care of me and made sure I get all better. I miss Mikey so much but Mikey just acts like he doesn't love me anymore and I don't want my time wasted and wit him lying and not answering his phone it just proves that maybe he's not cheating but he sure is hiding something that he doesn't want me to know. I got out of the bed and grabbed my phone out of my purse and checked it and I had a message from king saying "if its cool wit you and your boyfriend or whoever can I come see our daughters and I just meant see them". I texted back and said wats the sudden change for and when do u want to see my daughters , then Kaylen txt me and told she had to work night shift and I had to watch baby angelic but I had to work in the morning so angelic will have to watch them for me until I get off. I txt Kaylen back and said okay and then once I put my phone down it started ringing so I answered it without looking at the caller id and said hello. A man said hello this is Saint Barely hospital are you Ms.Johnson , I said yess this Ms.Johnson and how may I help you. The man said we have Ms. Johnson here and she's in ICU we called because your on her emergency papers , I said okay I'm on my way I be there in 15 mins tops. I hung up on him and called roman it rung twice than he answered and said hey fattz wassup , I said where are you because I need you to meet me somewhere. Roman said I'm on my way to ma house I'm like around the corner I'm coming home for Christmas break but why wats wrong fattz and come scoop me from ma house I'm here already. I said ill tell you when I get there I'm on my way to ma house just be ready , roman said okay fattz I will just hurry up because I hate waiting on you. I hung up and walked downstairs and said I'll be back boo you'll have to make dinner , I grabbed my car keys and walked out the front and got in my car and pulled off. I PULLED UP TO MY MOTHER'S HOUSE.... Roman got in the car and said damn that was fast fattz so wassup , I said okay so I just got a call from Saint Barely hospital and they told me that ma was in there ICU. Roman said wat the hell happened fattz , I said I don't know I was just getting off work when I got the phone call and I told them I was on my way.

I PULLED UP TO THE HOSPITAL.... Me and roman ran in the emergency room to the front desk , roman said Johnson in ICU where is she miss. The lady said elevator around the corner to your right and go up to floor 3 and she is in room 430D , I said thank you so much miss. Me and roman got on the elevator and than we got off at the third floor and goin door to door looking for 430D and it was at the end of the hall way. Me and roman walked in the room as the nurse was checking her heart monitor and said who are you yall should not be in here while our patients are unconscious. I said unconscious wat the hell happened to my fucking mother , roman said fattz calm down and miss this is our mother we just want to know wat happened to her because we haven't spoken to her in some weeks. The nurse said stay here let me go get the doctor and ill be right back , roman said okay thank you miss than she walked out the room. I walked over to the bed looking down at my mother wrapped up in a bandage like she even had a neck brace on wit all this tubes in her nose and her mouth and I just wanted to know wat the hell happened to her. The doctor walked in and said how are yall doing today I'm Dr. Lester you must be the children that I called in the emergency papers , I said were not fine and I want to know wat happened and how long has she been in here. The doctor said well she been here for two weeks now and it took everything in the world to find out who she was and then I ran her through the system and that's when yall numbers popped up. I said we don't care about all that bullshyt you talking bout I asked you wat the hell happened to her , roman said fattz chill out and calm down Fr. The doctor said she came through our emergency room with a knife wound to her left lung and her head was bust open so took it she got in a altercation wit someone but I ran some test last week and. I said and wat tell us this is our mother if she needs a kidney or something that's why we're here so just tell us , the doctor said I have ran the same rest to make sure I wasn't doing anything wrong and the test I ran still came out the same. Roman said stop procrastinating and just tell us we can handle it seriously , I held Roman's hand as the doctor wasn't trying to tell us wat was wrong wit her. The doctor said your mother has Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia , I dropped to my knees as tears just started rolling down my face and said no why her roman not her. Roman stood there as he was just crying and said so wat can we do because she can fight this off with treatment , the doctor said she can but the cancer she has is fast that's wat acute means. I stood up still crying and said so she doesn't have a chance wit the treatment is that wat your saying , the doctor said only her body can tell us her body has to fight off the cancer and tell us if its a chance or not.