Haru x Reader: Cooking Mishaps (Drabble)

Haru woke up to two things that made him frown. First was the absence of your warm presence next to him in bed. Second, was the slight smell of smoke coming into his room. Getting up with a grunt, he put on his slippers and trudged to the kitchen. He stopped in the entryway to see your frustrated form, which was whispering several profanities to the burning food on the skillet. He chuckled softly and quietly walked up to you, knowing you were too busy to look behind you. He wrapped his arms around your waist and nuzzled his head in your hair. You jumped slightly.

"Sheesh, you scared me silly." You leaned your head back to give your boyfriend  peck on the cheek. He replied with a hum and held you tighter. "What are you doing?" he mumbled.

"Well, uh, I was trying to make you breakfast... " you motioned to the skillet which held a burnt piece of mackerel on it. "And it didn't turn out like I hoped." you sweat-dropped. 

Normally Haru would be furious at whoever ruined his precious fish, but the fact that you did it with innocent intentions made it okay. He did love you, after all. 

"I told you not to worry about cooking breakfast when you come over." he said as he reached around you to put the fish down the garbage disposal. 

"I know, but I want to do stuff for you sometimes. It's not fair when I'm the only one that gets spoiled." you mumbled as you turned around to give him a proper hug. He hugged you back and ruffled your hair before kissing your forehead. 

"I don't mind spoiling you, (Name). I enjoy it, actually. So stop worrying and come back with me to bed. You owe me some morning cuddles." You giggled at the swimmer's cuteness and followed him back to his room.

-----------------------------------

Sorry if this is too short I wrote it during school.

And sorry if Haru's OOC 

I hope you guys enjoyed it! ^^