Rei x Reader: Sore Muscles (Drabble)

You were reading your book while Rei was looking for something when you heard him grunt in pain. Worried, you turned around from the couch and saw him kneeling down next to the bookshelf, books scattered on the floor while he was gripping his shoulder (I know what you're thinking, he caught the Sousuke bug lol).

"Rei-kun, are you okay?" you asked as you got up and helped put the books back on the shelf.

"Hai, I'm okay, (Name)-chan. I guess I strained my shoulder a bit during practice, now it seems to be a bit sore." he said as he put the rest of the books on the shelf. 

You thought for a minute, then an idea sparked in your head. "Want me to massage it for you?"

"Ehh? W-well, sure, if you insist." Rei was sometimes a bit shy when you did favors for him, but he appreciated your kindness. It was one of the things he loved about you.

"Okay, go sit on the couch then," you instructed and he did as told. You came up behind the couch, "Which shoulder is it?" you asked as you cracked your knuckles. 

"The right one," he said. You nodded and began to work your magic. You gripped his shoulder and kneaded it to get the tense muscles to relax. After a while, you saw Rei's expression relax.

"Thanks, (Name)-chan. That felt amazing." He smiled. You giggled and walked around the couch, sitting on his lap. "Anything for my Rei-kun!" 

"Well, here's a sign of my gratitude for (Name)-chan." he said and leaned forward, giving you a peck on the lips. You giggled and snuggled against his chest as he wraps his arms around you. 

"By the way, what were you looking for?" you questioned. You didn't look up, which was good for Rei since he had a dusty hue painting his cheeks and nose.

"Oh, just a book I needed for an English class," he said. 

Truth is, he was looking for the book his dad bought him titled, 101 Ways to Please Your Girlfriend.

But of course, he'd never tell you that!

A/N: I know this story would've worked better for Sousuke, but it's been forever since I did a part for Rei and I felt bad for the little butterfly >~< Let me know what you think!