Sousuke x Rin's Twin! Reader: Permission (Drabble)

(A/N- You and Rin are fraternal twins in this story, so reader-chan doesn't have to have red eyes and hair like the Matsuoka siblings, unless you want to of course. ^^)

"No."

"But Rin-"

"No freaking way."

"Will you at least listen to what I have to say?"

"Nope. It's bad enough that the Mikoshiba brothers are gaga over Gou, the last thing I need is someone crazy over (Name) too."

Sousuke just gave his friend the most deadpanned look in history. "Did you seriously just compare me to the Mikoshiba brothers?"

"Maybe. Anyways, there's no way you're dating (Name). The thought of my best friend and my twin dating is downright creepy."

"She's gonna get into a relationship eventually."

"Not really."

Sousuke sighed in frustration. Trying to get Rin's permission to date you was going to be harder than he thought.

"Okay, look at it like this. Would you rather have her date me, your best friend whom you know everything about, or a random stranger?"

Rin was about to give a snappy reply, but his words got caught into his throat when he couldn't think of one, "Dang it you got a point."

Sousuke smirked in triumph. "So, can I ask (Name) to the movies this weekend?"

"Fine. But if you lay a hand on her, Sousuke, your shoulder will be the least of your injuries."

Time Skip

You were excited to go on your date with Sousuke. You've had a crush on him for about a year, so of course you almost passed out from happiness when he returned your feelings and asked you to the movies.

You got there around 5:30-ish and saw Sousuke at the entrance. You walked up and flashed him your cute smile.

"Hey, Sou-kun! Are you ready for the movie?"

"Yup, I just bought the tickets and was waiting for you. So, shall we go?" he asked as he held out his hand for you to take. You giggled at his chivalry and took it, excited for your date. However, the both of you were unaware of a certain maroon-haired captain watching your every move...

You sniffled softly as the female protagonist was dying while her romance interest sat beside her, clutching her hand for dear life.

Sousuke glanced over and wrapped his arm around you to try and comfort you. You smiled softly up at him and nuzzled against him as you continued watching the movie. Eventually, the female protagonist was able to live and married her romance interest (big shocker lol). During the wedding scene, you and Sousuke noticed that the other couples in the theater were starting to kiss and stuff (another shocker). You blushed lightly and looked up at Sousuke, who was already looking at you with a caring sparkle in his eyes that left you mesmerized. The both of you started to lean in, soon you were centimeters apart, but.......

SPLASH

You both looked up to see a familiar shark teeth grin looking back at you, holding an empty soda cup in his hand.

"I may have given my permission, but you two still have a long way before there's any PDA."

"I'm gonna kill this shark," growled Sousuke.

"Can I help?" you mumbled back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was too short or too lame. I hope you enjoyed it! ^^