Nagisa x Reader: Fun Filled Day

You woke to the sound of your doorbell ringing. You looked over to your alarm clock and it said 8:28 am. Groaning, you rolled over in the bed and ignored the doorbell, hoping the person would just leave. 2 minutes later, the doorbell went off again and this time the person kept ringing it. Frustrated, you trudged out of bed and went to the front door, ready to tell off the obnoxious jerk.

"WHAT THE HECK DO YOU-" you stopped when you saw your cheeky little blonde boyfriend standing in the doorway."Good morning, (Y/N)-chan!" Nagisa gave you a bear hug and kissed your cheek. You couldn't help but smile. "Morning Nagi, but what are you doing here? You know I like to sleep in on Saturday!" Nagisa pouted, which always looked so adorable to you. "But I wanna spend the day with my girlfriend! Pretty please? It'll be fun I promise!" He got on his knees and made those puppy dog eyes that you can never say no to. "Ok Ok I'll spend the day with you! But I gotta change first. Wait here, OK?" He nodded and you went upstairs to wash and get dressed. You decided to wear you (f/c) t-shirt and blue jean shorts with some (fave shoes). You walked back downstairs and saw Nagisa sitting in the doorway whistling. "Ok, I'm ready!" He turned around and his eyes widened. "Awwww, (Y/N)-chan you look beautiful!" He stood up and took your hand and the two of you left to enjoy the day.

Nagisa took you to the boardwalk where there were a bunch of cute little shops and across from that was the beach. "Wanna walk around?" he asked and you nodded. You strolled down the boardwalk, entering little shops here and there. The two of you went into one store with a bunch of hats. You were excited and tried on a bunch of silly animal hats and made funny faces in the mirror. Nagisa giggled while watching you, admiring how cute you were. You particularly liked a penguin styled hat, and Nagisa bought it for you. The two of you left the shop and continued walking down the boardwalk. Soon your stomach growled and you blushed while Nagisa giggled. "Are you hungry?" "Yeah thanks to you I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast." you muttered. Nagisa laughed again and took you into a cute little cafe for lunch.

When the two of you were seated you ordered your favorite food and Nagisa ordered his. The two of you chatted about swimming, friends, etc. When the food came you talked a little less, savoring the deliciousness. When the two of you were done and left the cafe you went back to looking at shops. But Nagisa was getting bored.

"(Y/N)-chan! Lets go to the beach and swim!" he begged. "I'd love to Nagi, but I didn't bring a swimsuit. I'm not as prepared for swimming as you." you joked. Suddenly Nagisa beamed up. "No problem! I can buy you one!" He took your hand and brought you to a swimsuit store. There you tried on a bunch of swimsuits and bikinis. Finally you found a (f/c) (fave pattern) one that you liked. When you showed Nagisa he blushed and mumbled something like "it suits you" . He bought it for you and the two of you went down to the beach. Nagisa stripped immediately into his swimsuit and dove right in the crystal blue water. You sat on the sand and watched him swimming, blushing when you saw how hot his muscles looked soaked (Gou moment XD). He turned in your direction and motioned you to join him. You shook your head, but he didn't take no for an answer. He went over to you and pulled you into the water with him. You yelped and wrapped your arms tightly around him. He chuckled and returned the gesture. You blushed and glared at him.

"Nagi, you know I can't swim well!" you shreiked. "Its okay, (Y/N)-chan! Trust me I won't let go. Just hang on to me, alright?" He started to swim farther from the shore and you gripped tighter, scared of letting go. Nagisa pouted at your discomfort and splashed a little water on you. You laughed and splashed back, and the two of you kept it up until the sun started to set. You swam back to the shore and cuddled in the sand while watching the beautiful sunset on the water. You layed your head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you close and stroking your hair.

"Did you have fun today?" he asked. You nodded, "Best date ever."

"Are you glad I got you outta bed this morning?" He chuckled.

You smirked and kissed him softly. "I sure am."

A/N Sorry I didn't know how this got deleted so I reuploaded it. And I'm going to work on the NagisaxAsexual! Reader some of you have requested. Bye >w<