Nagisa x Reader: Water Parks and Surprise Parties

"Happy birthday, Nagisa-kun!" you chirped as you glomped said swimmer into a giant hug. You invited Nagisa out for an all-day date to celebrate his birthday, and to keep him busy while everyone else would prepare the surprise party you were gonna hold at your apartment.

"Arigatou, (Name)-chan!" he smiled as he hugged you back with equal force, if not more. "So, what are we gonna do today?"

"Well, remember when you told me about that new water park that opened nearby?" Nagisa's eyes sparkled in excitement. 

"Yes yes yes yes! We're going?! Oh, you're really the best, (Name)-chan!" he gave you another bear hug. You giggled as you kissed him on the cheek. "Anything for the birthday boy!"

The two of you arrived at the water park, and it took all your muscle power to keep Nagisa from charging off on his own. He calmed down when you reminded him that you two needed to change into your swimsuits first.

After you changed into your (f/c) (f/p) bikini you walked out of the women's changing room with a towel at hand when waited for Nagisa. When he finished the two walked towards the attractions, trying to decide what to get on first.

(A/N I haven't been to a waterpark in a while so sorry if this isn't very accurate.)

"Ne, (Name)-chan, let's go on that one!" you followed to where Nagisa was pointing and went a little stiff. The sign said Waterfall Drop and it was a gigantic waterslide that was about 100 feet and went straight down into a big pool. Your stomach churned at the thought of riding it, but it was Nagisa's birthday so you sucked it up and nodded, "Sure! Let's go." Nagisa smiled as he took your hand and led you to the line. 

As it was getting closer to your turn to go, you started trembling. Nagisa noticed and gave your hand a reassuring squeeze. When it was finally your guys' turn you got into the raft used to slide down the ride. After Nagisa got in behind you he wrapped his arms around your waist and whispered, "Don't worry, (Name)-chan, I won't let go no matter what." Then the lifeguard blew her whistle and the raft was pushed to start your ride. Your screams of terror soon turned into enthusiasm as you and Nagisa swept down the slide at a fast speed. Soon you two got into the pool with a SPLASH! and when you broke the surface you found yourself laughing.

"That was actually so much fun!" you cheered. Nagisa and smiled and helped you out of the pool. "Wanna ride it again?" he chuckled as your face went pale. "I'm just kidding! Let's go to the Lazy River next!" 

Several rides and splashes later

"That was so much fun! Thanks for taking me out (Name)-chan!" Nagisa chirped as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder while you two walked to your apartment. 

"No problem! I'm glad you enjoyed it!" you giggled as he kissed your cheek. 

As you reached the door to your apartment you asked Nagisa to cover his eyes for a surprise. He did as told and you unlocked the door and led him in. Once in the living room you told him that he could open his eyes now.

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

The living room was decorated with paper sea creatures, and there was a banner that read 'Happy Birthday Nagisa' across the wall. The Iwatobi and Samezuka club were standing with big grins on their faces. Some wrapped gifts were near the couch, and there was a strawberry cake on the coffee table with a couple candles in it.

"Wow! Thanks everyone!" Nagisa chirped as he went up to hug his friends. Meanwhile you mentally patted yourself on the back. Who's the best girlfriend ever? You are!

Time Skip

After everyone left you went upstairs to grab your present for Nagisa. When you came back you found him dozing off on the couch cuddling a penguin plushie that Makoto and Haru got for him. You giggled softly and poked his cheek to wake him up. 

"Nagisa-kun, I still haven't given you my present yet" you smiled as you handed him a narrow white box. He opened it and took out what was inside. "This is..."

It was a charm bracelet, and each charm represented a special memory the two of you shared together, like your first date, first movie night, etc.

You could see Nagisa trying not to cry and giggled at his efforts. "(Name)-chan, will you help me put it on?" You nodded and helped him put the bracelet on his wrist. Once you were finished, you squeaked as Nagisa picked you up bridal style and went towards your room. Once there he laid you down and got in bed with you, making sure to cover you both with blankets since it was a bit chilly. 

You smiled as he pulled you close and nuzzled his nose in your hair. "This is the best gift I've ever gotten, (Name)-chan. Thank you so much. I love you." he kissed your forehead before closing his eyes and drifting up to sleep. You sighed at his cuteness and kissed his nose before nuzzling yourself against his chest. 

"I love you too, Nagisa-kun. Happy Birthday."

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed Nagisa's Birthday story. I haven't written a free! birthday oneshot before so let me know what you think. Also, I'm sorry for not finishing the requests by the end of July like I wanted. I've been binge watching a lot of anime lately. *sweatdrops*  

Also, Happy Birthday to the adorable breaststroke penguin, Nagisa! ^^