Chp. 1

"Oh Kate!"

I brought my face back up hers, kissing her vigorously as she came undone under me. It wasn't anything new, this thing that I was doing, but hearing that never got old. I kissed under her jaw, pressing my fatigue body against hers as I smiled into my next kiss.

She whispered, "God... that was amazing."

I stood, letting her eyes linger on my naked body as I pulled on my underwear and bra, and throwing my shirt over my head. "You weren't so bad yourself."

Truth was, she was actually one of the most interesting girls I've ever slept with, and she made me feel amazing before I gave her what she wanted.

I looked at her as her naked body laid under the sky blue sheets of her bed, and I tugged on my jeans, smirking as she eyed me. I'm not gonna lie, I was buzzing, and I was a little high from the party I had gone to, but when she called me to come over I was feeling it.

We did this often.

It was kind of like "no strings attached" but I was getting a feeling she was feeling otherwise, so I figured this might be the last time for awhile.

At least for now.

She spoke, "Thanks for keeping me company, it was fun. Maybe we can do it again soon?"

I smirked, knowing what was going to come of this if I continued it, which was something I didn't want. I nodded nonchalantly, "We'll see."

I walked to her nightstand, slipping on my shoes and grabbing my keys and phone, letting my hand fall onto the cold door handle of her room. I left without anymore words exchanged between us, wondering why girls did what they did with me. They knew who I was, they knew what I did, and they knew how I handled and treated them, yet, they continued to call and ask me to go out with them and... you know.

I liked doing it, I liked having fun, I liked the attention, and I figured it was because the lack of attention I ever got form my parents as I grew up, but...

It is what it is.

I was a spoiled brat, but I was different, I didn't milk it, I didn't flaunt the money my parent's had, I didn't throw extravagant parties and buy the most expensive things.

But I did drive an Audi, and I had to admit, I loved it.

I didn't want to sound conceited either but I was confident in myself, I was hot and I had plenty of people who were my friends.

And by friends I mean, people who act like they like me because I was rich.

I did have a select few that were really close, and that I trusted with everything in me, but like I said, only a select few. I didn't trust many people, but then again I didn't hold anything back either, if I wanted something I would go out and do everything in my power to get it.

It was just the kind of person I am.

I drove up to my house and parked my car, locking it as I walked up to the house and unlocked it, letting myself into the familiar empty house. I had school tomorrow but school was school, I never really took it seriously, but the school knew who my parent's were and well...

I also got away with a lot.

I knew it was wrong but I was a kid, I just wanted to have fun, and once I was 18 they couldn't legally do anything to me.

Which was actually in a couple of weeks.

I threw myself onto my bed, glancing at the glowing clock sitting on my nightstand. It read "1:30" and I groaned, slipping off my pants and curling up in my sheets, ready for sleep. I was thinking of skipping school tomorrow but I had a feeling something good was going to happen, so I set my alarm for the morning.