Break Up?

Me:Takano!Usagi!
tenzkus :I dare semes to "break up" with ukes.
Me:To make things easier,I just made it you two.So, I expect something the reader will love.
Both:On it.
Usagi:*places hand on shoulder and tear falls*Misaki,we have to...break up.
Misaki:*chuckles*Usagi-san,I know this is a dare.....R-Right?
Usagi:No,Misaki.My father found me a betrothal and said if I don't break up with you and marry her....He'll kill you.
Misaki:*tears well up and grabs Usagi*Usagi-san!Do-Don't leave!Let....Let him kill me.
Me/Usagi:*eyes widen*
       Misaki:I don't wanna lose you,Usagi-san!At least I'll die....knowing we were still together.
Usagi:*embraces Misaki tightly*Misaki....I lied.This was a dare,and I'm so sorry.*pets Misaki's head*I swear I'll always be with you.If you die,I will too.Anything,to be with you.
Misaki :*sobs*
Me:*wipes tear*Aw....
          Takano:Ritsu....*tear*im breaking up with you.
Ritsu:E-Eh?
Takano:I'm...*quickly thought and pulled Yokozawa near him*Am in love with Yokozawa!
Yokozawa:*surprised,but then realizes it's a dare and grabs his hand*Y-Yes.*winks quickly at Kirishima*
Takano: I realized that someday,you will be gone again possibly.If that happens,I can't deal with this anymore.Yokozawa promised to stay by me no matter what.
Ritsu:*many tears fall*T-T-Takano?!*grabs him away from Yokozawa and hugs him*N-No!Ill never leave you!I don't care if you love him!Y-You're mine!
Takano;...
Ritsu:I'll never leave you!Ill prove it to you!Even if I have to glue us together!
Takano:*hugs him tightly*Ritsu,I know.Ill never leave you either. This is the dumbest dare ever and it hurt you.I will always be with you and I know you will be for me.I trust you.
        Me/Ukes*Cry up the biggest flood ever*
Misaki/Ritsu:*tears*Comment!*hugs each other and cries their hearts out*