Fanfictions and Reanactions

Me:Ooh!I like this one.
OtakuHill424:I dare the semes to write a fanfiction and couples have to reanact it...
Ukes:NOW WAY!!!!!
    Me:I'm not finished yet,bakas!*rams books in faces like demon Kamijou*
Hiroki:*yells at other ukes*Fear the books!
      Me:Okay.It says...
And here's the twist.No sex!Just fluffy cuteness!
Semes:WTF?!
30 minutes later...
Me:Okay!Junjou couples first!
       Misaki:*reads story and blushes*F...Fine.*
Usagi:*sits on couch*
Misaki:*blushes really red and sits on his lap*U-Usagi-san....I m-missed y-you....*lightly and quickly kisses cheek and yells*DONE!!!!!
          Me:Hahaaha!!!!
Hiroki:Great god what did you write you piece of shit giant typhoon!*points and throws books at Nowaki*
Nowaki:Rules are rules,Hiro-san~
          Hiroki:*comes next to Nowaki with a pink blanket*N-Nowaki...*glues eyes shuts and reddens deeply*Im...cold.
Nowaki:Hiro-san~*grabs him and snuggles*
Hiroki:*blushes*Gah,you puppy-eyed bastard.
              Me:That was a good one Nowaki.
Shinobu:*reads*WTF MIYAGI?!*throws fanfic back at him*I AINT DOING THIS PIECE OF CRAP!*walks away*
Me:*picks it up and reads aloud*Shinobu smiled and said,"Miyagi,guess what?No cabbage tonight!" Miyagi smiled back and said,"Yay!" And kept annoying My Sweet Honey Kamijou.
Hiroki:Miyagi-bastard!
              Me:Oh well.On to th-
Misaki/Hiroki:You can just say no and not do the dare?!
Me:No,but Shinobu and Miyagi's reactions were way funnier than this fanfic he wrote himself.Now to the Sekai Couples!
Ritsu:Ugh.*walks over to Yokozawa*
Yokozawa:Eh?
Ritsu:I love Takano.He is mine.Do not come near him because he is mine.
Takano:Really,Ritsu?That was a bit...robotic.
Kisa:Gr....Where'd you get this from?!
Yukina:Yuki showed me another dare so we combined it.Here.
FairyLover32:I dare Kisa to kiss Yukina for 10 long seconds and say he loves him.
         Both:*kiss*
Kisa:Iloveyouyousparklyhotfacedbastard.
Yukina:.....Eh?
Kisa:Not repeating it!
            Chiaki:Tori!This is mean!
Hatori:This is justice,Chiaki.
Chiaki:Sorry,Yuu.*slaps you as lightly as he can*I hate you to death and only be friends and love Tori for the whole time I live and beyond death.Even if we both die and Tori lives,I will still only be with him even if it means haunting him for eternity and hope you go to Hell.
Yuu:Hatori?!
Chiaki:Sorry!Sorry!Sorry!*bows*
Yuu:You're fine,Chiaki!
Hatori:Not apologizing.
            Me:Great god these bakas.
Yokozawa:You.Cant.Be.Serious.
Kirishima:It's just assurance.
            Yokozawa:*punches Takano*Im in love with Kirishima and only him.I don't care about you anymore and I swear on my life that even though he destroyed those blackmail photos I will still only be with him.*ten seconds later*Wait...
YOU WHAT?!
Kirishima:You swore in your life!Ha!
Yokozawa:I hate this!!!!!!!!
             Me:You secretly love it,Yokozawa.We all know the ukes do.Comment,please!