Confession of the Past

Me:Yay!More comments!Ooh!It's Keitti-chan again~
Keitii-chan :I dare Hiroki and Usagi to tell everyone about their "incident".
Me:Uh oh.
     Hiroki and Usagi:*look nervously at each other*
The others:About what?
Me:Tell them,boys.
   Hiroki:I will.Meandakihikohadblindfoldsextogethimovertakahirobutitdidnotworkandendeduphurtingusbothalotmore.
All:What?
     Usagi:Geez,Hiroki.I...had blindfold sex with Hiroki to get over Takahiro.Well,kind of.He said to pretend he was Takahiro.
Hiroki:And we had...ya know....but it didn't work as either of us planned and it scarred and hurt us a lot more.
      Nowaki:*puppy eyes*
Misaki:*hair covering eyes*
      Hiroki:Dang it,Nowaki.*kisses his cheek*It's really good that we did though...because....
Nowaki:*looks up at Hiroki*
Hiroki:*swallows down pride*I might not have met...you...
Nowaki:Hiro-san!!!*pummels Hiroki*
       Usagi:Misaki,it was a mistake.But it helped Hiroki find happiness too.And,if those events didn't happen,do you know how much that could have affected us?I could've still been in love with Takahiro more.But I chose you.And that's one decision I will never forget.
Misaki:*embraces Usagi and cries*
        Me:*cries*
Nowaki:*passes me tissues and rubs my back*There,there.
       Shinobu:What?Are we left out?
Miyagi:*sighs*Comment,I guess.
Shinobu:And vote,too!Stupid Miyagi!Dont leave that out!
Both:Goodbye!