Never Let You Go

Me:Aw!
FairyLover32 :Can the semes tell their ukes how much they love them and never let them go?
Me:Of course they will!
     Usagi:*kisses Misaki* Misaki,I love you.I know I say it all the time,but I truly mean it.I feel the if I don't say it,You'll disappear from my embrace.I can't,no.Wont,let my truest love with the purest eyes and heart,get away from me.
Misaki:*cries and hurries face in chest*Usagi-san!
Takano:Ritsu,*grabs head to bury in chest*I hope you never ever leave me again.I cannot bear even the thought of you leaving me alone ever again.I fear if I let you go,my only true love really will never return to my warm embrace.
Ritsu:Ta-Takano!*embraces and cries*
           Nowaki:Hiro-san,I know I'm not Usami-san,and I never will be.But I swear that I'll give you every happiness you need.Ill devote my body,soul,and heart for you.I promise to care and always love my dearest and cutest Hiro-san.
Hiroki;*tears and squeezes Nowaki's hand tightly*
Yukina:Kisa-san,I don't care wether or not you're 30,20,or even 10!Ill always be there for you no matter what and always call you adorable.Even if you only loved me for my face,I'd still devote myself to only you for eternity's love.
Kisa:*sniffles and hugs*
              Miyagi:Okay,Shinobu-chin.I know that this age gap is big,and it makes things complicated,but I don't care.Even if the gap were to be 30 years,I'd still love you.Even if I don't say it as often,I always do love you from my very soul.
Shinobu:Miyagi!!*sobs and tackles him*
Hatori:Chiaki,I know I always yell at you or scold you to get your manuscript done and stuff,and I'm always jealous,but that's because of my love.I want to always be with you,to care for you.No matter when or where,I'll always be with you.
Chiaki:*sobs*Toriiiii!!!!!*smashes into him*
Kirishima:Yokozawa,wether or not you love Takano,or. I have blackmail photos,I really want you to love me.I will show my undying affections for you to beyond the dead to prove it.I want you to be with me forever with your love.
Yokozawa:*tear*....*holds hand*
            Me:*sobs up a flood*That was s-so *hiccups*Sw-Sweet!!!!C-Comment!