Switch!

Me:This is my dare for you boys.Act like your lover.
Usagi:Usagi-san!Stop attacking me even though. I like it!
Misaki:*glares*Misaki!Come here so I can mess you up and make you not walk for a month!
Takano:Bye Takano!Im gonna disappear for 10 years!
Ritsu:*reddens in anger*Ritsu,how about I sexually harass you after I laughed at you and broke your heart!
Nowaki:Nowaki,I love you!
Hiroki:*dumbfounded*Hiro-san!Im a Baka who doesn't know what personal space is!
     Kisa:Hi!Im super sparkly and popular with girls and a total flirt!
Yukina:I'm gonna stalk you in your own store and act like a  cute highschooler even though I'm 30!
Shinobu:I flirt with my co-worker and cheat on my ex-wife's brother who's my lover.
Miyagi:Let's eat cabbage every night cuz Idk how to make anything else!
          Chiaki:I'm a workaholic who spends no personal time with Chiaki!
Hatori:I'm a dense,girls' manga author who doesn't know my best friend,now lover doesn't want  me to be near our other friend and love rival!
Yokozawa:I'm gonna make you mine now that your over your heartbreak and blackmail you forever!
Kirishima:I'm gonna insult you and work all day!
        Me:*laughs hysterically*Pl-please comment!Hahaha!!!!