Ukes Are Authors

Me:Hehehe
Misaki:Oh no.
Kisa:She's evil laughing.
Me:*shows paper*
kreahe112 :Ukes write a "lemon".
Misaki:A story about a lemon?
Others:*laugh hysterically*
Usagi:*whispers*
Misaki:Oh my god!
       Me:Here's a laptop.You have 10 minutes.

Later....
Me:Okay,I'll read the titles and summaries.
Misaki's story-Sexual Harrasement From a Snob.This is about a poor,innocent boy getting attacked and "raped"by a rich snob and somehow might be a gay-magnet because all the people around him seem to love him or the snob.Mostly,attracts the snob's family.

Ritsu's story-Why Did I take Him Back?A bot and another one break up after ten years.Now,the boy comes back and meets him again.Now,the poor boy gets insulted and harassed by the other guy.The boy regrets,always asking"Why did I take him back?!"

Hiroki-Dumb Dog.A teacher finds a dumb young man who has the eyes and instinct of a dog.Pouncing on him,loud,big puppy eyes.

Shinobu-Cheating.A dean's son has a boyfriend who's cheating on him with an assistant professor-shit.

Kisa-Sparkley Doofus.A sparkly ding-nut in live with a supposedly "cute" 30 year old.

Chiaki-Jealous.A boy's boyfriend jealous of one of his best friends.

Yokozawa-Blackmail.A poor guy gets blackmailed into dating someone after getting his heart dumped.

      Me/Semes:Wow.
Ukes:Yeah!
Takahiro:...Comment,I guess!*confused*