Sekai/Junjou Host Club!

Me:Hey,you guys ever watch Ouran High School Host Club?
Misaki:Oh my god!YAAASSSS!!!!!!
      Me:Great!Here!*hands paper*
Kreahe112:I dare ukes to act like OHSHC and host girls and make semes jealous.
      Misaki:I love you,Kreahe!
Me:I vote Misaki is Haruhi!
Ukes:Agreed!
        Ritsu:I call,um,Tamaki!
Kisa:Honey-Sempai!
Hiroki:Kyoya!
Yokozawa:Mori,I guess.
Shinobu/Chiaki:Twins!
           Me:Okay!For fun for me,you each will host me.Misaki,AKA Haruhi,will start and so on.
Misaki:*comes out in Ouran uniform*Hello,miss.*takes hand*You're really cute,and. I think it's wonderful how you're being you.
Me:Oh my god...
           Ritsu:Good gracious....*sighs and walks to me!grabbing by hand and kissing it*Hello,young Princess.I would love to welcome you to the Ouran Host Club!I am your only prince,Tamaki.
Me:*swoon*
           Kisa:*On Yokozawa's back and rubs eyes*Sorry....I was just a little sleepy.Hey!You wanna have some cake with me!
Yokozawa:*shakes head*No,Mitsukuni(guessed on spelling,sorry><)Youve had to much cake this week.
Kisa:Takashi....
Me:Aww~~~~
            Hiroki:*walks out with clipboard*Hello,Milady.I do hope you are enjoying your time with us,here and I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd buy our picture book.
Me:Y...Yes!
           Shinobu/Chiaki:*come out on both sides of me*
Chiaki(Kaoru):*drops plate and gets a cut on finger*Ow...
Shinobu(Hikaru):*grabs finger and sucks on it*Our you okay,Kaoru?
Chiaki:Yes,Hikaru.
          Me:Oh my god!!!!!I love this~
Semes:*Tamaki's emo/depression corner*
Me:Poor them.Oh well they'll live.Bye!Comment!*peace sign*