Charter 1 - The Meeting

Eren p.o.v

When you see someone for the first time and feel the sparkle between you then you know it's fate.
I felt that when my pack and our rival pack was holding a meeting about peace between the two packs. I walked into the room in my human form to show that we meant no harm. I sat down by the wall behind our alpha - having a view over the whole room if anything should break out.

The other pack walked in - the alpha first while the high ranking officers following close behind. That's when I saw him; his grey eyes, his perfect black undercut hair and handsome face. He had a monotone face, but it still suited his features so well. While sitting behind the table I couldn't take my eyes off of him. A feeling I've never felt before spread in my chest as my heart began beating faster. 'What is wrong with me? I feel like I can't breathe properly and heat is going to my face...' I looked down only to feel regret of not seeing his face. Taking the courage to look up again I did a whole scan of him. He was short, but I have never seen a more fit body... I kept rising my viewpoint till it connected with his grey orbs. He was looking at me and I at him. At this moment I felt like time had stopped and only the two of us remained in this world.

How can someone be as intriguing as him?

Levi p.o.v

I dreaded going to the meeting with some other stupid pack. What good would it do? I had better things to take care of. I dragged my feet across the floor and into the room. The alpha of the other clan was already present. I looked around to find the perfect seat behind the table. Why should I sit and entertain others? Just a waist of my time that could be spent on cleaning the pack house for the second time today.

As I was headed for the chair in the corner I felt someone's eyes on me. I traced the glare and my eyes landed on a boy at the end of the other side of the table. The first thing that caught my eye was his big green-blue eyes and his brown hair. There was a blush across his face that made him look even cuter. My heart started beating faster when his eyes met mine. A silence spread across the room and I couldn't tear my eyes away from his innocent stare. I don't know how, but I somehow made it to the chair in the corner of the room without tearing my eyes away from him.

The whole world started spinning again when the other packs alpha started speaking. I had a feeling that I had been thrown out of a dream and into reality. 'Who was that boy? I have never seen anyone as beautiful as him.' Still caught in a trance the whole meeting went by without me hearing any of the words they were saying. The meeting ended and the other pack left the room. Before the brunette exited the room our eyes meet for the second time taking in his green-blue orbs while seeing a smile form on his face.

'This peace may not be as bad as I thought, if I get to meet him again'