Chapter 50

AN: I love this story tbh I will probably make a sequel 😊😊

Chapter 50

Ace's POV:

Blake was saying something about Richie however I was too busy staring at Storm. It's been two weeks since Sylvia first came and her and Storm have gotten really close. Storm was doing some homework for her creative writing class in Blake's office. Her hair was up in a bun and she had on leggings and boots due to the fact that the snow was melting so it was wet outside.

Her jacket was hung up but she wore a white cashmere turtleneck with her necklace dangling in front.

Her eyes cascaded downwards at the page as she lightly tapped the pencil against her head. Her lips were parted slightly as she wrote and she tucked a few stray hairs behind her head.

"Ace!?" Blake called and my eyes flashed upwards.

"What's up?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Can you stop staring at Storm for five minutes?" He asked. A small blush crept on to her cheeks as she didn't meet my eyes.

"Sorry, Blake." I apologized and he rolled his eyes. I listened to him talk about Richie and his possible whereabouts and we mapped out where he could possibly be.

"How do you know he is coming?" Keith asked. He was supplying us with the men so he was in on this mission.

"We have been in the same location for the past twenty years. He knows we are here and I know the son of a bitch..." Blake spat. I nodded pulling out my gun and making sure it was loaded. Storm glanced at me and I smiled.

"Just in case." I said and Blake nodded.

"For the next few days try to stay more protected. Storm stay in here please." Blake said and she nodded.

"Are we done?" I asked.

"Yes, go you jackass." He grumbled.

"Come on doll face." I said helping her up. She did up her jacket and we went out into the cold night air.

"Where are we going?" She asked curiously.

"We can order in and watch movies?" I suggested and she smiled.

"I'd love that." I drove her back to my place and once I got in I ordered a pizza as she turned on the fire place. I went into my closet and pulled out a magnum with the letters A.R written on the side. It was made for Storm, mostly because I wanted her to be safe and because we were hoping that she would join. It was not loaded but the gun was ready to go.

I changed in a hoodie and shorts and walked out to her curled up on the sofa with a blanket over her legs flicking through Netflix.

"What do you got there?" She asked curiously.

"This is for you." I said sitting down and handing her it.

"You're giving me a gun?" She asked.

"Is that a problem?" I asked confused.

"Ace you don't give your girlfriend a Mafia gun." She said.

"It's for your protection. I don't want you to be defenceless I want you to have some protection especially since Richie is out and he has no heart. He would kill kittens probably." I said earnestly and she raised an eyebrow.

"I don't even know how to use a gun."

"I will take you to the shooting range to practice. Please take it. I want you to be safe and I soon want you to join our Mafia."

"Join the Mafia?" She asked surprised.

"Of course; your boyfriend is a future mob boss and I want you to be a part of it. Be a voice for the women we have and bring us in lots of money like you have done before." I explained.

"So you want me to protect myself by using a gun and you want me to
join the Mafia?" She asked confused.

"Yes. I want you to be safe. I never want to lose you and I never want to see you hurt again." I said cupping her cheek. She smiled placing her hand on top of mine and looked into my eyes.

"If it will make you happy and at ease I will keep it and I will join." She assured. I smiled and kissed her cheek softly and then the corner of her mouth and then her lips.