Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Storm's POV:

I pulled on a pair of tight black pants and a baby pink short sleeve button up. My hair was half up in a ponytail and the rest down my shoulders, I had on my necklace and a gold watch along with black heels.

"Oh my God you look amazing!" Davey said spinning me around.

"MC Storm is in the building!" I said as he handed me a mic.

"Do you know what to do?" Georgina asked and I smiled.

"Of course, appeal to their interests." I shrugged simply. I stepped through the curtain and the background music stopped and everyone stopped talking.

"Hi boys." I smirked walking down the stage. I held onto the pole with one hand as I heard claps and noises of approval.

"We are going to change it up here a little tonight. Have some more fun." I said listening to the clapping of approval.

"Some of you may know me; I'm Storm." I said and everyone hollered happily.

I smiled sheepishly and looked around.

"If you know me, I like to have fun; hell I have been shot, I have been kidnapped twice, lied to, I have been beat and I have been raped too; it made me realize that life is too short to have a stick up your ass all the time." I said walking down and trailing a hand across someone's shoulders. They held my hand sweetly and I turned blowing them a kiss.

"So first up to our lovely night, is the wonderful and beautiful... Sarah!" I said. A sappy bump and grind song came on and I stepped down walking over to the bar.

Ace's POV:

"Fuck why did this take so long?" Blake growled hitting the steering wheel. Sylvia was passed out in the back as Brandon sat next to her.

"Who knew she had fucking cheer practice!?" Brandon defended.

"No one is there for the club. Hell Davey doesn't know what to do! Neither does Gina!" Blake yelled. He pulled into the parking lot and a couple of the boys brought Sylvia into the lounge.

"What the hell is all that music?" Brandon frowned. I looked into Blake's office to see Storm's bag and her homework out along with two cups of coffee that were cold.

"Shit..." I said walking with them to the lounge. We walked in as Storm stood on stage with a mic in her hand.

"What the hell?" Blake asked.

"For the final act...Here is Gina baby!" She said. Gina stepped out as music came on and money was placed on the stage.

"Blake!" We turned as Davey held a large box filled with money.

"Where did that come from?" Blake asked.

"Storm! She has been MC'ing the whole night and the guys love her!" He said setting the box into Brandon's hands. He ran back and brought out another one and shoved it in Blake's hands. He ran back again and brought out a box and handed it to me.

"We got three more boxes in the back and then Storm has some behind the bar." He said excitedly.

"How the hell does the little student body president turn into that?" Brandon asked.

"I-I don't know..." I said stunned as she walked around in tight pants. A man grabbed her hand and beckoned her to sit down. I frowned and shoved the box into Keith's arms and began walking over to them.

"Sorry bud." She said. He just smiled at her and I stepped over placing a protective arm around her waist and laying my hand on her ass.

"She doesn't have time for you, Joey." I said as she placed her hand on my chest. Joey nodded and turned away and I took her hand and kissed her cheek softly.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"For what?" She asked confused.

"For not picking you up and for leaving you."

"Steele, I'm a big girl." She giggled. She walked towards the back and I followed after her as she opened up my office door. I hardly ever went in here.

"It's dusty in here." She commented laying down her clothes. She took off her blouse and I watched intently as she pulled a black t-shirt over her head. She pushed down her pants revealing a pink lacy thong and she pulled up her leggings and then a hoodie over her head.

"I did pick something up on the way though..." I trailed off. She turned smiling and I held up my finger as I went into Blake's office and grabbed the flowers I bought her. They were expensive roses and they were all bloomed perfectly. They were pink and placed in a black box. I walked back to my office and her face lit up into a smile.

"Oh Ace! They are gorgeous!" She clapped taking out a single flower.

"I wasn't sure what colour you would life." I shrugged and she smiled kissing my cheek.

"They are gorgeous. You didn't have to get me anything." She said smelling the roses and placing them in the desk. She wrapped her arms around my torso tightly and laid her head on my chest.

"Thank you, hot stuff." She smiled.

"You're welcome, doll face."