Chapter 6

^^ Georgina

Chapter 6:

Storm's POV:

"This is your ride?" I asked gesturing to the matte black Lambo.

"Of course it is, doll face." He smirked getting in. I got in sinking into the leather interior. I looked around amazed at his car and the matte black made it look ten times sexier. He pulled out of the parking lot and we revved down the street. We pulled into an underground parking lot and parked in a spot reserved for 'Andrew'.

"Who is Andrew?" I asked and his jaw clenched.

"No one you need to worry about, doll." He said and got out I walked to the elevator with him and we went to the top floor.

"Welcome to my bachelor pad." He said gesturing around to the very chic bachelor pad. I stared in wonder over at the city and looked around.

"Come I'll show you your bedroom." He said, I followed after him to a medium sized room with a queen bed and all matching white comforter set.

"White and innocent for my doll." He said folding his arms and leaning in the door way.

"My room is all black." He smirked lowly in my ear. I shivered at how close he was and he backed off. I went to the closet and opened the doors to reveal an empty pit.

"I may have something in my closet." He said gesturing for me to follow. We entered his room where a king size canopy bed rested in the middle of the room. The bedding was black silk along with most of the furniture. I stared in wonder at his amazing room and he chuckled.

"My closet is there." He pointed. I went into his large executive closet and pulled down a white button up shirt. I placed it on and it covered the lingerie. I sighed happily and walked out to see Steele taking off his suit jacket. He looked back at me as I fluffed out my hair. I caught him looking and I blushed.

"Thanks...Steele." I said sheepishly heading out the door. I got into the bed and curled up into a ball looking at the curtains. I began to sob sadly knowing that I wasn't in my own house. I wasn't going to see my dad or Miranda...or my mom. I cried harder until something or rather someone touched my shoulder. I jolted back to see Steele looking at me with a worried look crossing over his face.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine." I sniffled looking at the makeup stain on the pillow.

"Uh...I have tea?" He offered. I looked back and smiled getting out of bed. He looked through his cupboards as I sat at the island.

"You don't know where your tea is?" I sniffled and he chuckled pulling out numerous cans.

"Uh my mom comes by and stocks the fridge and cupboards she loves tea." He said setting down different kinds of tea. I smelt all of them and picked my favourite which had a sweet nut scent. He handed me the tea and I sipped it lightly.

"Are you going to tell me why you were crying?" He asked and I sighed.

"You wouldn't care." I mumbled. He sighed annoyed and I took a deep breath.

"I was crying because I miss my parents okay!?" I said angrily looking down at my tea.

"Yes a grown woman misses her parents." I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

"I see." He said softly and I rolled my eyes.

"It's nothing you would understand, you have everything." I grumbled.

"You may want to reconsider that statement." He said.