Chapter 38

Chapter 38:

Storm's POV:

"Ace..." I called quietly as he made coffee.

"Hmm?" He asked. He was awfully happy this morning so I figured it would be a good time to tell him.

"I still need to graduate." I said. He turned taking a sip of his coffee and laid it down.

"Okay." He said simply.

"W-what?" I asked surprised.

"Okay, you can go back to school, darling." He teased patting my head.

"R-really? Wow." I said astonished. That was easier than I thought.

"Storm, I would not stop you from doing anything you wanted to do. Except before when I did not allow you to go home." He shrugged.

"You will drive me?" I asked.

"Of course. Love seeing all those pubescent boys staring at my baby." He smirked.

"Ace." I blushed.

"I was talking about my car." He said and my face turned into a glare.

"But you're hot too." He teased.

"Fuck you." I said standing up and he laughed.

"Oh come on!" He called.

-------

"Ace!" I called bending down on the bed. He was on his stomach passed out and I sat on my knees leaning forward.

"What?" He grumbled tiredly.

"You have to drive me to school." I said and he sighed pushing himself up off the bed. He walked to his closet rubbing his tired eyes and naked as usual.

I shook my head and waited for him in the loft. I wore leggings and a jean jacket sweater type thing. All my binders were at my fathers house. I pursed my lips and looked around as Ace walked out. He held my brown leather bag.

"Looking for this?" He asked placing my book bag on the counter.

"When did you get this?" I asked surprised.

"Tiffany gave it to me and I placed it in the closet. I guess you never saw it." He said. I rummaged through all my binders and pencils and sighed happily placing the bag over my shoulder.

"Thank you." I smiled. He wore a plain white shirt and jeans so you could see his tattoos.

"No problem." He said kissing my temple. He grabbed the keys to his 'baby' and we walked downstairs to the underground parking lot.

The drive to school was nice. He asked me about my classes and what I was getting in each one and he asked me about my teachers and other students.

"What time do I pick you up?" He asked parking in front of the school. Some of the late kids walked by gawking at his car.

"Two thirty." I answered.

"Alright. I will be here." He assured. I smiled and leaned over giving him a quick kiss and smiled.

"Bye." I said softly.

"I don't like this. I like you spending the day with me." He said sadly. I laughed lightly and got out. People stared at me in shock as I walked up the steps. I pushed open the doors and practically the whole school stared at me.

I guess being gone for like half of the school year and popping back up is strange. I smiled and walked to the office to the secretary.

"Oh, w-where have you been?" The secretary asked.

"I was visiting my mom. She was sick." I answered.

"Well I'm sure you can catch up and graduate, Jennifer." She assured.

"Oh it's Storm." I said smiling sweetly and she stared at me oddly. I walked out and down to my English class. I opened the door and the class stared at me in shock.

"Jennifer?" My teacher asked surprised.

"Storm." I corrected.

"Oh uh Storm. It's uh nice to see that you are okay." He said and I smiled walking to the back to sit right beside Miranda.

"Jenny?" She asked and I turned.

"Storm." I corrected. Jayson looked at me funny as did the other guys.

"I didn't know you had an ass." David Goldberg said.

"Fuck off Goldberg." I said lowly.

"Woah, Jen- Storm whatever happened I love it." Jayson smirked and Miranda hit him in the chest.

"It was time for a change." I shrugged turning to the front of the class.