Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Storm's POV:

I woke up the next morning and I walked to the empty dressing room. I got into the shower and let the hot water hit all the knots in my back. I sighed happily and turned the water off and realized I did not have a towel.

"Oh for fuck sakes come on!" I said angrily. I peeked into the dressing room and no one was there yet so I walked around looking for a towel.

"Are you kidding me!? Who doesn't have a towel." I exclaimed.

"Oh shit...uhm..." Someone said. I froze and turned to see Ace trying to keep his eyes away.

"What are you doing here!" I yelped hiding behind a vanity.

"Here." He said grabbing a towel from the closet and tossing it to me. I quickly wrapped it around myself and stood up. I said nothing and walked over to the closet with extra clothes. I looked around the dressing room seeing a closet labeled 'Storm' I opened it and found new under wear and bras and lingerie I sighed happily changing into leggings and a t-shirt. I went back to the dressing room and dried my hair and straightened it. By then girls began to trifle in so I got up and left.

I walked past Blake's office hearing someone call my name.

"Hey Storm!" I walked in as Brandon grinned at me. Like the scene the other day Ace had Georgina on his lap as Blake talked angrily on the phone with a different girl rubbing his shoulders.

"There's my girl." Brandon said. I smiled weakly as he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto his lap yet again,

"I saw what you did to Matthew last night. Put the poor lad in his place." He chuckled placing his hands on my thighs again.

"Hey Georg how come you don't wear leggings?" He asked pulling on the material.

"Because Steele likes my lingerie." She said as Ace rubbed her thighs.

"Who was the guy you were talking to last night?" Brandon asked leaning back casually.

"Oh his name was Steve. He told me I should go work for him. He said he would pay me." I joked.

"All the men want you darling, we might have to make you apart of the girls to bring us in more money." I tensed at the thought and Brandon chuckled.

"You have to get more comfortable, sexy." Brandon said standing up.

"Where are you taking her?" Ace asked.

"To the lounge." Brandon winked. I gulped and followed him to the lounge. Girls and members of the mafia were now all in there.

"Hm lets go somewhere more private." He offered.

"W-what are we doing?" I stuttered.

"I'm going to show you how it is to be with a real man." He said and I gulped nervously.

"Uh Brandon...I don't know." I said as we got into the main club. It was completely empty and he walked over to a small conclave and gestured for me to sit down. I listened and sat on the pillowed couch. He closed the curtain and sat down next to me.

"So you like Steele, eh?" He asked and I stared stunned.

"What?"

"You like Steele right? I see how you two act around each other and I heard you guys fighting yesterday." He said.

"I-I don't like him." I said embarrassed.

"Storm you are not the first one to come in here and not have a crush on him. Thing is I actually like you so I am going to help you snag that son of a bitch." He grinned taking off his suit jacket.

"How?" I asked.

"If you haven't noticed, Steele likes women and he likes sex."

"Yea." I blushed.

"However even Georgina let's him control her. If you want to really get him you got to be forceful don't submit to him." He said.

"O-okay." I said nervously.

"First thing, Storm be confident. You are a beautiful woman but you are so insecure. Take control. Get angry." He said.

"I am not an angry person?" I shrugged.

"Bullshit!"