Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Storm's POV:

I woke up the next morning a little sore. I laid on my bare stomach and pushed myself up groaning slightly. I looked back to see Ace fixing his tie in the mirror.

"Get dressed princess." He smirked walking out. I let out an annoyed grunt and pushed myself off the bed. My whole lower half hurt and the bruises stung slightly...and my ass hurt. I walked into the closet pulling on leggings and a white button up shirt and a light grey sweater over top. I tossed my hair up into a loose bun and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I fixed a few pieces of my hair Ace walked in with a tiny box.

"I bought you something." He said sheepishly. I smiled and turned excitedly.

"What?" I asked looking at the pink box. He gestured for me to turn around and I did. I closed my eyes as I felt something light and cool touch my bare skin. I opened my eyes to look down at the light silver chain that held a tiny heart encrusted in diamonds. They glimmered in the bathroom light and on the back it had the letters 'A' and 'S'.

"Awe, Ace...It is so beautiful." I said placing my fingers on the tiny heart.

"I wasn't sure if you would like it." He said honestly.

"I love it. I will never take it off." I smiled.

"I figured that all the shit I put you through before...that- well, you deserve it." He said and I smiled placing a light kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you. I love it." I said placing a hand on his chest. He held my wrist and kissed my hand before walking to grab his keys. The sun was out so I grabbed my sunglasses and followed him to his car. While we drove I plugged in my phone and cranked up the music.

"All these chicks poppin' pussy, I'm just poppin' bands!" I sang making weird gang signs. He shook his head at me as I kept singing and I finally switched the song to something more classic.

"I'm hot! Sticky and sweet, from my head! To my feet!" I smiled.

"How do you go from strippers to this?" He asked confused.

"Pour some sugar on me!" I yelled ignoring him. I was in a good mood this morning despite the feeling of being kicked in the vagina.

We pulled into the parking lot and I got out strutting to the building and swinging open the door.

"Storm is in the building, it is Saturday so ya girl has no school!" I said walking through the hallway to Blake's office.

"What? Did you have good sex last night or something?" He asked a smiling Ace.

"You got a blow job didn't you?" He asked placing his hands on his hips as Ace pulled out a cigarette.

"She doesn't give blow jobs. It was great though." Ace smirked.

"You don't blow this man, Storm?" Brandon asked hurt.

"No. I don't know how." I said nonchalantly and they both laughed,

"She's hot though so it's okay." Brandon assured.

"Oh yea, I was pulling her hair, her ass up in the air." Ace said and I could hear the grin in his voice. I turned sharply and pointed a finger at him.

"Excuse me? You do not need to discuss our sex life with other people." I hissed.

"I'm her daddy." Ace said grinning proudly. Brandon smirked approvingly and patted his shoulder.

"Show her who is boss eh?"

I rolled my eyes and walked into Blake's office as Ace finished up his smoke. He came in and leaned over me for a kiss but I turned my head so his lips latched on to my cheek.

"Don't be a bad girl or I will make the other side of your ass swollen as well, okay?" He threatened lowly. I smirked and leaned forward running my hand along his upper back.

"No...daddy." I teased. His chest rumbled and I smiled as he dug his hands into my hips.

"You are so going to get it when we get home." He assured.

"Try me." I smiled batting my eyelashes at him. He gave me a harsh glare before crushing his lips against mine and I backed up as the impact was too much. He forced open my mouth and pulled my bottom lip with his teeth and sucked on it after. I watched him do it skillfully and he pulled back and I touched my swollen lips carefully.

"You better start listening, Princess." He warned sitting down and hauling me into his lap so that I straddled him. I placed a hand on his shoulder and the other on his neck as he brought my face down to his again for a heated kiss.