Came back home

Fiona - Albino

"It's very hot right now, don't you think, dear Fiona?" I look to the left and I meet Sabrina's devil eyes. Her hypocrite smile is all plastered in her face.

"Yeah, it is, Sabrina," I reply as kind as I can.

"That means there's a lot of sun. Why don't you go out and get a tan? Oh, right, you can't." Then she laughs in my face while her friends giggle too.

I gulp. I can't believe she said that. Looking down at my feet I hear how the girls keep laughing, but then they stop. Javier walks through the hall and my eyes return to the floor. Come on, Fiona. He won't see you. You're invisible.

It's no secret everyone likes Javier. He's like, I don't know, the school's pet? I don't even want to say the Sweetheart Cliché because saying cliché is a cliché. The point is that whenever Javier's around, the whole school goes silent. A god. That's what he is.

And he also is my crush.

Turning around, I close my locker shut. I hold my books tight to my chest and start walking to the parking lot, as my mom is supposed to be there, but when I'm there I don't find her.

I sit down in one of the blue benches. Ready to start reading I take out my new book. If birds didn't fly, but someone sits next to me and takes away the book from me. I look up expecting Sabrina or her friends. Blue eyes look right into me.

I jump and hug my brother. "I can't believe you are here," I say happily.

"I told you I was obviously coming back."

George is as neat at always, but he looks older. More like a man. "You've changed a lot," I tell him. He laughs and touches his face.

"That must be the beard," he smiles when he says that. I hug him again, holding him very close. I can't believe he's home. "Fiona, I know you've missed me, but it's not a big deal. Plus, you're hurting me." He rubs my back. I mutter a sorry.

It's just that my brother, my angel came back.

• • • • • • •

Sweet. I'm going to cry, or something. Hand me the tissues, please.

So, did you like it? Are there mistakes, typos? I need your help so I know! Personally I don't like this chapter, it's a bit dumb but whatever.

QOTD: Who's your favourite character?

Thanks for the support, as always, I love you all ♥

~Mercy