Want some food?

Christopher - Fat

I eat.

And eat.

And eat some more.

'Cause just like those jerks at school say, that's the only thing I'm good at: eating. And even when I know I really should stop, I don't, becuase food is the only reason I'm alive.

Literally.

Food is good for your organism.

My pizza is warm and I wish I had more. There's only one slice left, but I'll leave it for later. Mom has been calling me for five minutes already and if I don't do what she wants me to do, she'll walk to the kitchen and will see what I'm doing.

She tried to help me with my problem, but I've never had enough willpower to do some things. Leaving my adored food is one of those things.

Mom is worried about me and I understand why. My doctor said I have too much body fat, that I can die if I don't control me. I'm really trying to stop it, but it has become a nasty habit. The jerks don't help with every word they say.

I've always been fat. I was the little fat kid, with those big T-shirts, all covered with food. Just picture it for me. Like in the movies, I was the boy with a chocolate stain. Dad was still alive, he said I just had to train a bit. I was nine at the moment.

Then he died, and there was no reason to train. I kept getting fatter and fatter.

But I'm alright like this. It's not that bad, the only consequence is my weight. Maybe I'll get diabetes soon. Who knows? I really don't care. Dad's not here, why should I try it? Why?

Mom enters the kitchen.

Shit.

I drop the slice of pizza in the paperboard. Her glare would kill me if looks could kill. She gets closer and grabs my food angry, her face is red from her fury. Then she opens the trash and lets the pizza fall in.

"Didn't you want some food?" I ask her, trying to make her smile. She keeps glaring at me.

"Christopher, do you want to die? You're gaining fat but no muscle! It's very unhealthy! If you die, I wouldn't take it anymore... It was enough with your father."

A chill runs down my spine. Okay, maybe I'm going too far. I stand up and hug her, she hugs me back and I hear her sobs. "I'm sorry, mom. I'm really trying to stop, but I just can't."

"We have to look for some help. We really need to."

I stay silent and hold her tighter. "Yes, mom."

• • • • • • •

New chapter!

I can't thank you enough for the support you're giving me. I'm sorry for not posting this before. Today I had an activity with my Reading Club, then flamenco, then doing my english homework and I still have to study for my chemistry quiz.

So I'll say goodbye.

Goodbye!

~Mercy

P.S: Christopher has an eating disorder. In case you didn't notice. Hahaha, bye.