Chapter 11

Cheyanne P.O.V

I woke up and looked at the time and saw it was past time to wake up. I hurriedly got out of bed and saw that Aj wasn't in his room.

I went into the kitchen, in his playroom and in the guest room and the house was empty. So I was guessing that Jacob took him to school .

I showered and got ready or I was going to be late. No time for breakfast I grabbed a banana and got into my car. My Genesis coupe was gone so I knew Jacob was in it.

I called Jacob as I was switching lanes trying not to be late.

"Hello" his voice rang through my speakers

"Did you take Aj to school"

"Yes"

"Why didn't you wake me up"

"I wasn't thinking"

"Do you ever think" Before he could answer I ended the call

I parked in my usual spot and ran into the elevator. I looked at the time it was 5 minutes before the hour. I let out a breathe of relief.

"Hold the door please" I stopped the door from closing

A brown skin man walked inside the elevator and he definitely looked good. I put my head down realizing that I was staring.

"How are you"

"Im good"

"Your new?" I nodded my head, "And you're very beautiful"

"Thank you" I felt my face and ears heat up

Come on elevator any other day you want to go fast but why not today.

"And what's your name?"

"Cheyanne"

"Like Cheyenne Wyoming" I nodded my head

Why do every one says that, it makes them seem stupid. Like nah Cheyenne, Georgia.

"Maybe we should go for lunch"

"Maybe"

"Is that a yes" I nodded my head

Well he is kind of cute, it wouldn't hurt. It's just one date maybe I should take Ales and mom word and try dating.

The elevator door opened on the 8th floor which is marketing. "Meet me on the ground floor" I nodded my head

I stepped out on the 15th floor and greeted Christina as I walked past to my office. I walked in my office and sat down my folders and phone. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Enzo with a frown.

"You have to go and review the others work"

"Yes sir" I wanted to roll my eyes cause I have to do more walking

"Are you going out for lunch?"

"Yes"

"Can I go"

"I'm going with a boy friend"

"Boyfriend? I thought you were married?" I smiled cause I knew he was going to think I was in a relationship instead of a boy friend.

His phone started ringing and I took that as my chance to leave the office. I sped walked into the elevator trying not to get caught.

I got off on the 4th floor and heads started turning. I waived my hand as I stood there awkwardly.

"Alright everybody, will you please give your reports to Ms. Wilkinson. Show some respect. I don't want to hear anything negative about you all" Enzo said as he was standing beside me