Chapter 6

I skipped a couple months including Aj birthday the month is now March. But after some major editing and a long wait. I know this chapter is kind of long

Cheyanne P.O.V
Maddie and Michael wedding

I've been sitting in this chair for seven minutes getting my makeup done. I'm getting real annoyed by Tori  breathing on me. When Maddie said Tori was doing our makeup or that she's makeup artist, whatever you want to call it. I simply declined to wear any but Maddie exact words was 'every body is putting on makeup I want all my bridesmaid looking extra pretty. Whether you like it or not.' She said that like the bridesmaids was ugly or something. Tori, Alessandra and Brianna is so beautiful and I'm like the ugly duckling.

"Time to put the dress on Madison" the wedding planner yelled out. Everybody except for me ran to the room to see. I just simply walked because I don't have energy to lose, I need my energy for the rest of the day.

"Maddie OMG" Tori exclaimed I rolled my eyes. I swear that girl is so fake. She surely is I heard her talking to Brianna the night of the wedding rehearsal. Saying 'oh I wish that was me getting married to Michael. Michael never noticed me even when I pushed my self on him' and blah blah.

I tried to tell Maddie that that girl is bad news. I told her when I first met Tori, but she didn't listen to me.

"Cheyanne....." Alessandra said while waving her hand in my face

"Yes"

Everybody including the wedding planner and Maddie mom was staring at me.

"Maddie said how does she look"

I looked at Maddie "You look absolutely beautiful" Tears started welling up in my eyes

"Don't cry, you're going to make me cry. Then both of our makeup will be ruined" she said while smiling while she had tears in her eyes too. I opened my arms for a hug cause we was in need for one.

She got up and walked towards me, the hug turned into a group hug. After Alessandra got into and every body else joined.

"Get ready ladies " the wedding planner announced which broke up the group hug

"Alright let's say a prayer. Mom would you like to say a prayer"

After Maddie mom, Ms. Lauren said a prayer every one was getting ready.

I was standing behind the closed door of the church. Waiting on Ales and Michael brother. I still don't know his name or what he looks like. He was never at any of the rehearsals.

I was too deep in my thoughts to realize that someone was standing in front of me. I look up to see an absolutely gorgeous man standing in front of me. With green eyes and curls that are pulled in a man bun. Why is his mouth moving?

"Huh?"

"I said are you Cheyanne, the maid of honor"

"Yes, yes I am" Oh yeah I'm going to have a talk with Maddie.

This was the same man from the club and the same man house I woke up in. She set me, that no good asshole.

"I'm Enzo, Ales and Michael brother" I nodded "So your the maid of honor" I nodded. "Yep don't think I forgot that night at the club" I raised an questioning eyebrow "You know what I'm talking about"

The doors to the church opened and the music started playing. Enzo looped his arm with mine and I was glad that I had him to lean on so I wouldn't fall in these heels. I had the best smile I could muster up.