Chapter 5

Just a fill in but I promise next chapter will be better. Way better *wink* *wink*
Thanks for reading leave comments I want to know how I'm doing. Rolling ft Derek luh I'm so in love with SKATE MALOLEY. I was suppose to go to one of his shows but I couldn't cause I didn't have a way of going. It sucked,the only thing I could do was watch it on snapchat 😩😩. They were so lit🔥🔥 and I was so jealous and heartbroken 💔😢
-heartlipps
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheyanne P.O.V

Christmas eve

"Come on Aj"

"I need help mommy" I walked into his room to see him struggling to pick up his little duffle bag

"What do you have in here"

"My clothes"

Every year for the past 3 years Aj and I go to Maddie house on Christmas eve so on Christmas morning we all wake up and open gifts even Alessandra sleep over.

I opened his bag to see a lot of toys and a pair of socks.

"I thought you said it was clothes in here"

"It is"

"No its not, there is nothing but your toys in here"

I actually trusted him to do this now we're going to be late. I emptied all his toys out the bag and onto his bed. Put some clothes into his bag and added toys for him to play with.

I put the rest of his toys in his playroom upstairs.

"Come on Aj were already late" he was in the playroom watching tv

I made sure everything was fine before I left but not before turning on my alarm and locking the front door.

I opened the door to Maddie house, Aj and I was welcomed to warm heat.

"Maddie"

She popped her head out of the kitchen

"Why do you always have to be early"

"Time management is key"

"I was just finishing getting the food and cocoa ready. Alessandra should be here soon. I just got off the phone with here."

I sat in one of the stools she had beside her counter as I watched her prepare the food.

"Where's my nephew?"

"In the living room watching tv. He have been watching tv lately and I don't like that. I don't want his brain fried from watching to much tv"

"Well he wouldn't be lonely if he had a brother or sister"

"Please, can you not" Maddie is always talking about me have another child. But she's the one that's getting married and she's all up my ass. The topic really frustrates the shit out of me. It really upsets me.

Yes I want a child or two, I love children. Adoption is the only choice for me.

"Why do you always get upset?"

"Why do I always get upset? Your always up my ass but your the one that's getting married in a few weeks. Damn"

"Am I upsetting you, your cursing at me" I sat quietly as I laid my head back on the wall.

"Hey guys" Alessandra walked in the kitchen and I was glad she did

"Look what I brought" she pulled out three bottles of wine.