Just kiss me chapter 1 (edited)

-EDITED CHAPTER-

 Rebecca's POV.

I stare outside the window and glance at the birds flapping around and pooping on things. Not the most interesting thing you find but it can be extremely interesting when you stuck in the middle of math class.

"Rebecca can you come and solve this question on the board?" Miss Clark asks as she holds out the pen in front of her.

I knew it.

She always picks on me because I never pay attention.

I walk to the board she hands me the pen. I start to scribble down the working out and write the answer in big bold letters whilst circling it and give her the is this what you wanted?-look.

"That is correct Rebecca go sit back down in your seat" Miss Clark says as I move back down to my chair.

"Nerd" Chloe laughs as if it was the funniest thing in the world and her minions start to laugh along with her. 

Most of the teachers hate me in this school because I never pay attention in class but I answer all the questions that they ask me. They only ask me because they know I wasn't listening so asking me and not answering would apparently make an embarrassment out of myself. And all of the bitches/man bitches who everyone pretends to love but actually hates (a.k.a the 'popular's') hate me too because I ANSWER all the questions so supposedly it makes me a 'nerd'.

The school bell rings signalling the end of lesson and I gather my books and start to head my way out of hell oops I mean class.

"Why are you walking so fast" Anna pants as she tries to catch up with me.

"I'm not walking fast your just slow" I say while rolling my eyes.

"I'm not slow you just happen to be extremely fast" Anna scoffs as she tries to catch up.

 I laugh at her and slam into something hard and stumble onto the ground causing me to drop all my books. Well book.

"Did you seriously have to walk into me like that? Or did you want attention from me or something" Jason grins as he kneels down onto the floor offering me his hand.

This is Jason parker.

I've known him since I was 8 and it has been like a mini war between me and him ever since.

In elementary school he would steal my juice boxes and make me do his homework

In middle school he would tease me about liking fat Pat and he even told Pat in front of everyone that day making me extremely embarrassed that I ended up crying. Right there in the middle of the corridor. And you know what was worse? Pat rejected me.

And now here we are in high school. Everything's still the same. He hates me, I hate him.

The anger starts to build up inside of me from the thoughts of the juice boxes to the teasing and still now he's like this. I take Anna's can of soda and pour it down on top of Jason's head.

Wow that was childish. This was something I use to do to him whenever I got annoyed with him. And I would always get in trouble for harassing him for 'nothing'. Let me just say Jason's a great liar.

His friends start to smile slightly from behind him and slowly walk away.

"You're shitting me right?" He groans as he wipes the soda off of his eyes.

" I will make your life a living hell Rebecca Jones." Jason snaps.

"Trust me honey you already have."

Jason's POV.

What the hell is wrong with her? Seriously. What the heck have I done to her?

Okay I know what I've done but COME ON.

It's about time I got revenge on her. A revenge so big that it ends up being a revenge for all the things she has done to me in the past.

"Well think about it bro. You can't exactly hurt her physically so hurt her emotionally." Matthew sighs.

"What do you mean...?" I ask.

Emotionally? So like kill her puppy or something?  (I won't do that by the way).

"Make her fall in love with you and break her heart you doofus." Matt sighs as he shoves a burger into his mouth.

"I think I know what you mean Matt. I'll get her to like me some how then I'll just... Break her heart" I smile.

"You are literally shitting me right." Matt glares.

This is a good way to completely crush her and get revenge on her at the same time? Or is that the same thing. Anyway that doesn't matter. What matters is that after I do this I'm pretty sure I wont have to get revenge on her again.